Chapter 6

Love At First Sight (Xiuchen fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you are saying that because of what happened with your ex you don't want to tell Chen about how you feel?" Baekhyun asked. Baekhyun and Xiumin were once again friends after Baekhyun had apologised many, many times and after many thinking Xiumin had forgiven him. Xiumin nodded sadly.

"That's correct. What if the same thing happened again! What will I do?" Xiumin worriedly asked. Baekhyun sighed at this. 'Because of him you went through so much pain. I am so sorry Xiumin that I never realized that you went through so much.'

"He won't. You know why? Because I will threaten him to make sure that he will be good to you and make sure that he will never hurt you in anyway like he did." Baekhyun promised which made Xiumin smile.

"Thank you Baekhyun anyway how is your love-life going?" Xiumin teased which made Baekhyun blush.

"W-What love-life!" Baekhyun asked which made Xiumin smirk.

"You know what I am talking about *wink* your love-life with Chanyeol." Xiumin winked. If Baekhyun hadn't been as red as a tomato I guess you could say he is as red as a fire truck. What happened next was a bit more teasing from Xiumin and a big amount of blushing from Baekhyun.

The next day during school

"Hello Mr Xiumin. It seems that your daughter, Hwa-Young, hasn't been in school today. Please may you bring an absence letter when she is back. Thank you." The office lady of Hwa-Young's school called him which made Xiumin confused.

"I'm afraid you are incorrect. My daughter is in school." Xiumin told.

"Well according to the register and obviously not seeing her today it seems that she is not in. Goodbye Mr Xiumin. I expect a letter of absence when she arrives. And with that the call ended. Xiumin started to worry he remembered that he dropped Hwa-Young at school so where is she?

Without letting Baekhyun know he exited the school and immediately went home to find Hwa-Young.

After hours Xiumin still couldn't find Hwa-Young this made Xiumin worry even more. As Xiumin his phone he saw that he had 10 missed calls and 3 text messages they were all from Baekhyun. Xiumin read Baekhyun's texts.

'Whyare you not in school? Did something happen? Please tell me Minnie.'

'I am starting to get even more worried. Xiumin at least tell me where you are.'

'It's been hours and you still haven't at least texted me back. I'll wait for your text before urgent measures.'

These texts made Xiumin almost cry. 'If only you knew.' With this Xiumin decided to call Baekhyun with the bad news. Once it rang once it was immediately recieved. "Xiumin! How could you leave school like that and without telling me! Wait...what's wrong Xiumin? Why are you crying?" Baekhyun asked as he realized that Xiumin was crying.

"H-Hwa-Young...she's missing and I don't know where she could be."

After days Xiumin and Baekhyun still couldn't find Hwa-Young. Xiumin stopped going to school because of this and just stopped...living. After a week Baekhyun couldn't take this behaviour anymore and went to Xiumin's home to finally talk. "Xiumin you can't keep living like this you have to live for Hwa-Young maybe then you'll find her." Baekhyun told optimistically. Xiumin sighed at this.

"Maybe you're right but what if Hwa-Young's not okay? I don't even know if she's eating or drinking or even if she's treated badly. I am worried sick Baekhyun." Xiumin admitted. Baekhyun sighed at this.

"This is why you need to go to school and actually have to go outside you might find her otherwise and also you need to be yourself and not ruin your health you might fall ill and then what would you do?" Baekhyun asked, which made Xiumin agree. Xiumin nodded.

"Your right I have to be myself for Hwa-Young. I'll go to school for her but after I will go looking for her once again." Xiumin told to which Baekhyun agreed on.

"While with Hwa-Young she was suffering. Being stuck with a guy who was an absolute stranger. As she starts to cry even more, crying for her dad to come once again whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter