Chapter 4

Love At First Sight (Xiuchen fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?!" Chen's uncle nodded sadly. "Why would his brother beat him up?" Chen asked curiously. His uncle sighed deeply with this.

"It's a long story." His uncle told. Chen nodded at this but was angry at Xiumin's brother. He was about to march over towards them but Chen's uncle stopped him. "Don't, please. We can't do anything he owns this place. If we make a mistake we'll lose this place. So please don't do anything this place means so much to me and...your parents." This made Chen stop what he was going to do and just watched Xiumin getting punched and kicked at like a toy. This made Chen's chest and heart pain for some unknown reason.

"Xiumin was disowned." Chen's uncle suddenly told after a while which made Chen quickly turn his head towards his uncle's direction, shocked making his uncle continue . His uncle sighed once again. "When Xiumin was 16 he was disowned by his parents because he was gay, this made his family hate him and started to call him a 'disgusting creature' who shouldn't even be alive and...he was kicked out. He lived with his friend, Baekhyun who helped him a lot but he needed a job. This was when I needed employees for my cafe and he came with a passion of working here although he was unexperienced. I let him work here anyway and I taught him how to brew coffee and such but then one day when he was working here his brother came in and saw him then started to beat him up. I saw this and went to them asking if everything was alright. When suddenly Xiumin's brother said that he will buy this place. I was shocked at this but I had to obey this. And now, Xiumin's brother comes in sometimes to beat up Xiumin and we can't do anything to stop him since he is the real boss." Chen's uncle finished. Chen didn't know what to say.

Soon Baekhyun came in and saw Xiumin getting beaten up. He quickly ran up towards them before protecting Xiumin with his body. Xiumin's brother was angry at this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter