Chapter 5

Love At First Sight (Xiuchen fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In an unknown anonymous place there was 2 people one familiar and one unknown. It seemed like they were planning something. "Is the plan starting yet?" The deep mysterious voice called. The other bowed.

"Yes sir. It turns out that Kim Minseok's class is the same as mine, 3B and his daughter's school is 'Seoul's Junior School'. She is in year 3 although she is 3 years old. She moved to year 3 because she was so clever she could've moved even higher but her dad didn't let her." The familiar voice told. The mysterious guy nodded.

"I see...we will start the plan soon. Kim Jongdae! Get the plan ready! I'm coming for you Minseok. You will see..."

Xiumin couldn't keep his feelings to himself anymore he just had to tell someone about his feelings and that person is of course, Baekhyun.

Once they were alone on the rooftop in school Xiumin thought it was a good time to tell him. "Baekhyun there is something that I need to you." Xiumin told, taking a deep breath. Baekhyun confused still asked 'what is it?'. Xiumin tried to think of a way to structure he sentence he was going to say. "I am not sure how to say this but...I...have developed feelings for someone and that person is...Chen." Xiumin told nervously, looking to see Baekhyun's reaction which was quite shocking to Xiumin since Baekhyun was so calm and collected. This made Xiumin the one to be confused. Before Xiumin could say anything else Baekhyun did.

"I know. It was really obvious, you know?" Baekhyun told, making Xiumin shocked.

"I-It was?" Xiumin stuttered before he thought about when he was with Chen. He now wondered whether Chen knew too. Baekhyun soon interrupted his chain of thought.

"Minseok! Are you ok? You blurred out for a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter