Chapter 10

Love At First Sight (Xiuchen fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin wasn't able to focus the next day. He barely learned anything as he kpt doodling and day dreaming while working at the cafe. He kept messing up the orders and barely payed attention towards the customers.

It was now  the end of his shift before he went out he realised it was raining. With a big sigh, he walked outside knowing that he doesn't have an umbrella.

As he was walking, he felt that someone was following him. Looking back slowly through a mirror, he realised that he was being followed. As his mind went blank he started to run but soon after the stranger was running. Xiumin ran with all he could but his muscles started to pain and started to slow down. Xiumin looked back to see how far the stranger is from him, only for him to bump into someone. Before he could fall, the stranger caught him. Scared, Xiumin slowly looked up only for him to calm down. It was Jongdae. "Xiumin are you ok?" Jongdae worried. Xiumin got up on his own two feet before looking back once again to see if the stranger was still there. He wasn't. Xiumin sighed in relief.

"Yeah I'm ok I just thought..." Xiumin tried to get his words out but he couldn't. Chen raised an eyebrow.

"Thought...what?" Jongdae asked. Xiumin started to stutter.

"I-It's a long story haha" Xiumin tried to convince him. Knowing that Xiumin didn't want to talk about it Chen sighed before he looked at the state of Xiumin.

"Look at the state of you. You are all wet you're go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter