7. First Stage

For the First Time


The crowd cheered.

They actually cheered.

Taeyeon was smiling so hard, it felt like her face was going to burst from the exertion. But she couldn’t remove the permanent smile plastered on her features. She was finally here. Three years of blood, sweat, and tears, and she made it. She now knew how it felt to be admired and to have fans and it was the best feeling in the world. Taeyeon knew she wouldn’t trade it for anything else.

She and her girls exited the stage and once they were away from the cameras, eight girls broke down completely.

Taeyeon smiled, teary-eyed, and tried to remain strong for the members. “Girls, we did our best out there. You all gave 110%, and I couldn’t be happier and prouder as your leader. Thank you so much.”

Tiffany attacked Taeyeon in a hug, sniffling. “Thank you, Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany’s back and soon, the other girls gathered in a warm group hug.

“We actually did it,” Jessica whispered.

“I know we did,” Hyoyeon murmured, shaking a bit.

“I love you all so much.” Yoona said sincerely, hot tears streaming down her face.

“Jigeumeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae...” Sooyoung began, smiling through her watery eyes.

“Apeurodo, So Nyuh Shi Dae,” Yuri continued, laughing a little.

“Yeongwonhi,” Sunny hugged the girls tighter.

“So Nyuh Shi Dae!” the nine girls cheered in unison, before breaking down once again.

Bing!

Taeyeon broke up the hug and told the girls to all rehydrate and cool off. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her cell phone, checking the one new message.

Hey, fellow leader.

You did it. Watching you on TV leading your girls makes me so proud.

Congratulations on officially debuting.

Now all we need to do is stand on the same stage together, remember?

Soon, Taeyeon found herself crying with the rest of the girls.

She made it.


Time Frame: August 5th, 2007

Song: Into the New World - SNSD

So this one may not be totally TaeTeuk, but it's important. Taeyeon kept her promise, didn't she? :)

Warning: Drama will start soon. I'm doing a triple update because I love you guys<3