On Cloud Nine

On Cloud Nine

                                                  PART 11

 

FLASH BACK. BAEKHYUNG’s POINT OF VIEW

 

After spending Christmas Eve with Chanyeol I drive back home around   1 :00 am and slept for a few hours. We had a family Christmas  party and it was Rowdy as ever.

In the evening .As I sit on the kitchen counter playing with my phone and talking with Baekbeom  (my older brother) .

“Chanyeol had to go spend Christmas with his family” I mutter.

“Isn’t that a good thing?” he asks lathering his plate with leftover cake (which looked gross because of the combinations of different colored whip cream)

“But I miss him” I pout

“You have a sad life” he mutters as he lathers more cake.

“you’re mean” I scoff

He stands still for a second looking as though his body was empty  and then raptures in laughter. “Who am I kidding? I have a sad life ” he laughs harder “ look at me, I’m standing here eating left over cake” he looks at his plate and now his grabbing his tummy “ w…wit….with.. WITH THREE SPOONS!!!! THREE FRIGGIN SPOONS!!!”

Okay now it was hard not to laugh.

“why three spoons though??” I chocked in laughter.

“God knows, now don’t complain about a sad life” he laughs wiping his imaginary tears.

And in that moment my phone began to start ringing and I gleamed in joy at the caller’s ID “Park Chanyeol” I mutter.

“Annyeonghaseyo” I answer a little too brightly.

“Hey Baek, how’s it going?, I’m heading back home at midnight so you better pick me up at the airport after all the trouble I went through for you” he talked so fast I had to process every word with large eyeballs.( I’m pretty sure I looked like a retard doing that)

“Excuse me?” I scoff “Isn’t that the other way around? Cause I Cleary remember a tired Baekhyung driving to an airport just to see the love of his life at midnight”

“And I love you for that, but I wasn’t talking about that” I can feel his grin on his tone. What is he planning now?

Im guessing I was on speaker because I could hear Yoo-ra noona  say “Bacon is such a good boyfriend, and you on the other hand..”  an “ouch” sound was heard (probably Chanyeol being hit by Yoo-ra noona)

“Hey Bacon, I miss you” Noona Yoora yells into the phone a little too loudly . my ear mentally bled.

“haha I miss Noona too, come visit me okay?” I shout just to take a little revenge.

“Stop Bugging me Yoo-ra” I hear Chan grumble

“Hey Baek, Pabo Chan here almost got arrested today” she laughs

“WHATT?!” okay, what is she talking about?

“Yoo-ra get lost!” Chanyeol sounded fuming.

“okay, okay, bye bacon” 

“umm bye” I mumble to her already gone presence on the other line.

“Sorry about that Baek” Chanyeol scuffles “ anyway as I was saying..”

“you almost got arrested?! What did you do?” I spat out fumes coming out of my ears (just a figure of speech XD)

“I was going to tell you.. “ he paused for a minute.. “ umm…  a man threatened to sue me for.. Stealing his flowers.. heh ..heh .. are you mad?”

“FLOWERS?” I tried to sound mad (TRIED)

“well… let’s just say I was passing through the streets when I found  some white orchids growing on  the ground ( it was inside the man’s garden XD) and I knew how you loved orchids so I decided to get them for you, didn’t end well” he laughs nervously (probably scared I might give him a piece of my mind)

I couldn’t hold it anymore and burst out in a roar of laughter.

“Chan you can’t do….That, that’s stealing!” I choked in my laughter.

“Yeah” he laughs “figured that a little too late” he laughs again

Now I was laughing, it was the cutest thing I’ve ever heard.

With all my laughing he seemed to have loosened up

“What’s his probb-lem? I was just stealing his flooowers” he recites in a sassy teenage girl voice which made me laugh harder.

“You’re stupid” was all I muttered in between laughs

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : hey guys, did you like this chapter? :D  I wanted to make it all cute.(I hope it turned out that way? XD)