On Cloud Nine

On Cloud Nine

CHAPTER 2 : The Memories

                                                   FLASH BACK

 

 

The only sound I hear is the sound of the alarm clock at my bedside which has been buzzing for more than three times now.

The warm breeze blows in through the translucent curtains and makes way  to my face. I’m not much of a morning person but not grouchy at everyone that comes my way. It takes me a few minutes to get myself out of bed and into the bathroom.

When my alarm starts going off again at 7:00 and I run to  bed to shut it off.

 “Baek, breakfast’s ready. Get up”, my mum yells from downstairs.

‘Coming” was all that came out.

IN THE KITCHEN

“Mom, where’s the orange juice?” I muffle with a mouthful of pancakes

She looks amused and smiles “top left in the fridge”

There was no questioning. My mother felt like a single parent because dad was never at home, he is a busy man with dreams.

I understand his aspirations but I cannot help but feel guilty for my mother, who has to do everything around the lives of me and my older brother Baekbeom,

It is a hard job to look after two teenagers who are menaces, but she never complained and loved us.

After Breakfast I had to run to school, Baekbeom offers to drive me but I preferred walking (well mostly running because I get late almost 70% of the time). It was a good start for me since I was in time but it didn’t last long.

I was greeted by my best friend Kyungsoo, we had been friends since 3rd grade and still going strong. He had a troubled face on and I knew it wasn’t a good sign. He looked at me in sympathy.

“What’s wrong D.o?” I asked worried at his expression.

“We’re in different classes this year” he lowly replied, sadness written all over his face.

I was dumb folded “oh” was all that I managed.

We’ve never been in different classes since the day we met and it was not normal for me not to be with him.

 

A/N : hello guys, well ive been forgetting to put a note at the end *smacks myself sillly* but if you've reached this far and bared my reckless writing, im so thankful (*0*)/ Bless you people! * throws hearts for you* 

this is my very first too so im as nervous as a sixteen year old can get.

i hope youre liking this so far and i hope you leave a comment giving me pointers to keep improving.:)