On Cloud Nine

On Cloud Nine

PART 2

We proceed to our normal day to day routine, which consists of me returning from my job to pick Hana up , going home together, her doing her homework while I do some household chores and then cooking together and wait for my Husband.

Park Chanyeol, My husband is a busy man caught up in his job ever so often. I knew this day was coming so when we were adopting I told him I wanted a daughter. And it was a good decision; Hana fills up the void her father leaves when he’s not home.

After putting the chicken in the microwave, we seat ourselves on the mat near the fireplace; it is the start of a new year in the early week of January. The coldest days of the year and we find ourselves cuddled up near the fireplace ever so often, and bond till we hear car pulling up in the driveway and sound of keys clanking and heavy footsteps. Which is still hours away from now , so we settle on to have the father daughter bonding time, just me and Hana. This is the time span where Hana and I talk about all things which mostly start with her and the things that bother her.

“Dad, when was the first time you fell in love?” she asks tugging on the blanket that covers our legs.

“Hmm… that would be in the last year of my high school, when I fell in love with your dad” I chuckle at how long that seems

“How did you meet him?” she now lays her head on my legs prepping herself for a long story of how Park Chanyeol and I became an item. And I started off with.