On Cloud Nine

On Cloud Nine

PART 7

“Words can light fires in the minds of man. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts”

          -Patrick Rothfus

 

In those days the physical abuse never hurt me as much as the words they spat out. I’d never felt so low in my entire life. I guess it went on for a year with that, Park Chanyeol ; he helped me get through my grievances.  The midnight calls every night without fail to check up on me, singing through the phone when I couldn’t sleep, skipping his classes to comfort me, and giving up his pride to protect mine. I didn’t ask this of him but when it came to him no one needed to. He was an angel and that’s why he got along with everyone and why everyone loved him and probably why I fell in love with him.  Do Kyungsoo, He called me every now and then to check up on me, he couldn’t do much but he never knew how those little calls  and His support were the reason I held on.

I was pulled out of my daze by Hana hugging me.  She said no words but she buried her head on my shirt and tightening her grip. As I slowly combed her hair with my fingers.

“im sorry you had to go through that” she mumbled.

“Don’t be” I whisper with a laugh

It was a thing which fascinated me, even though it haunted me. I was proud of it.

A/N: This was way too short, i apologize. i hope you stay with me for the next chapter. :)