On Cloud Nine

On Cloud Nine

PART 6

 

      “The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”

                                                                               -Alaska young

 

To put in some words so you could understand what happened. Jung- soo was a boy who I thought was a friend  maybe he was, I never found out . There was nothing gruesome about him and he seemed a complete angel to me, I loved him. Not the way I love my husband but the way you love your brother or sister, the motherly love too.  But life can never be fair and by far there was always someone who envied the love we so gladly shared. And tried everything to put an end to it, and gladly accomplished it. I was not weak but was just too dense to realize what was happening until it ended.  And it still haunts me, some nights I wonder what it would be like if it came out the other way around, but I don’t regret going through that too, it made me a better person and through the process I found the love of my life who is now my husband. Forgiving them took a toll on me but I managed to let go of the grudge in some time of my life.

I clearly don’t intend to talk about what happened but it would be a waste not to tell you the story of how park Chanyeol was the greatest human being I’ve ever come across during my high school span.

The story starts with me in the bathroom stalls, and silent sobs.

Everything seemed to have fallen apart at that moment.

I was traumatized to walk out of the boy’s bathroom.  Walking home with new bruises everyday was painful,yes. But lying to my parents was wretched

My mind clouded by their reactions if they knew how weak their child was.

It wasn’t that I allowed them or gave in. I was outnumbered.

First it was seven guys against me and now it was the whole class against me.

When you are fighting against Jung-soo ,it was hardly a one to one battle, he was a smooth talker  and knew everyone and here I was barely greeting someone at school so It was likely that no one believed me. I couldn’t blame them though.

Some who decided to stand up for me got beat up so I had to stop it.  It was just a week and I had already gotten used to being the center of attention when it comes to people talking , to eat alone in the cafeteria, seat in an empty row in class, to push away people when they came to me, for their safety of course, to go home with new bruises, finding my bag in the trash can and everything else they were capable of.

I didn’t feel like going to school most of the days but had to anyway. I skipped most of my classes which was surprising because I was a goody two shoes before all this .and  lastly paid no mind to people.

With all that attention, I wasn’t surprised when Park Chanyeol came up to me on the second week asking what happened .  I never liked explaining it because it brought hot tears  to my eyes so I just told him “ we just have some misunderstandings, its okay”

He was unconvinced. And it didn’t help sitting near him in every period because he was the kind of person who never lets go of something he didn’t understand. Which I found that it was a pain in the a**  later in  life.

So it was on the eight week  of the tortured days where I couldn’t hold it anymore and burst out sobbing and explaining everything in his tear soaked shirt.

And it was then and there where he started becoming the person I fell in love with .

 

 

A/N : i hope you enjoy this chapter :)