Day of Fashion

More than that

Jahye’s POV

 

“Yah! Relax girl, and can you just sit properly?”

 

It’s the day for one of the biggest event of my life. Most of my designs will official introduce to the public. I really work hard for those; one of my designs took 7 months before it finished.

 

I’m now in the front seat and the show already begun, but I can’t really focus because my eyes are searching for someone.

 

“Yah! He’s already here, so please stop finding him” Sera whisper to me

“Where is he?” I asked her

“Hmm… I don’t know” as she shook her head

“I’ll just find him—“

“Don’t… stay” She said as she grabbed my arms to sit again and I looked at her “You don’t have to search for him”

“Why? He needs accompany. I think he’s lonely watching the show”

“Sorry to say this but I think he’s enjoying it. I saw him with Hyeri earlier”

That made me quite. I almost forgot that he doesn’t need my accompany anymore. He already have Hyeri.

I smiled bitterly.

 

--

“And now, may I introduce the designers of this beautiful creation for today’s fashion event. Let’s call on Ms. Han Jaerin, Mr.Lee Gyuhyung, Ms. Kim Sera and the youngest designer Ms. Park Jahye”

 

We go in front of the stage as they called our names; we receive flowers and other gifts.

 

“I love you PARK JAHYE” someone from the audience shout, then I saw him. I feel so happy because he really supports me in every challenge I receive. I wave at him and he does the same. Finally, the show ended.

 

As I go down from the stage, I looked for him. But I fail to see him because I surrounded with Media’s interviewing me and people who congratulate me. I search for him, but I can’t see him maybe he already go home.

 

I’m now at my house lying in my bed trying to take a deep sleep but suddenly I receive a text message.

 

“CONGRATULATIONS! Finally people saw most of your beautiful designs. I’m sorry we could not stay long at the party, but I’m so proud of you. Just keep up the good job! I love you. You deserve it!”

 

From: TaeTae

 

It’s a cheerful and happy message but why do I feel sad. I thought you will be there for me Tae, but where are you now? I thought we’re going to reach our dreams together? Have you forget about it? Have you?

 

I feel tears are falling down on my face as I sobbed.

 

---

 

I slightly open my heavy eyes, it’s already 10’oclock in the morning, but I just want to stay here in my bed. I don’t feel going to work today. I’ll just tell to Sera that I’m not feeling well. I thought if I woke up today I will forget what happened yesterday, but I guess I’m not over it.

 

I stand up and decided to take a bath first; after all I want to be productive. I look myself in the mirror and wow I look so dumped, why am hurting when actually there’s nothing between us. I smile bitterly. But there’s something weird, I go to the kitchen and …

 

“What are you doing here?” I didn’t expect to see him here in my house. Yeah, he used to visit me in the morning but not in this kind of situation.

“Hey good morning” He smiled and open the refrigerator “Huh? You don’t have foods? You should always stock foods, especially you’re a girl”

“Really? Then go to your girl, maybe she stock lots of food there” I said sarcastic

“Yah! Are you mad at me?” He said while crossing his both arms

“Isn’t it obvious? You leave me alone in the party, you leave without congratulating me!” I said angrily, I just can’t control my feelings.

“Jahye, you had fun last night, don’t you? Don’t tell me you miss my presence?”

“Kim Taehyung, please just leave” I said in a calm tone

“Jahye, Im—“he grabbed both my shoulder to hug me but I pushed him

“Just leave!” I shout

“No. Okay I’m sorry, I know it’s my fault. Don’t worry I’ll make it up to you. Next Sunday, let’s go out, my treat, please don’t be mad” he pouted

“What do you think of me? A child? I’ll forgive you because you’re going to treat me? You know what I feel yesterday? I feel that our friendship is taken for granted. You just come to me when you need me” I feel that there are tears forming in my eyes.

He release a deep sigh and his facing down “Don’t ever say that” he said in a low tone “You know how much you are important to my life” He look at me and I feel sincerity. He looks like he’s about to cry. AArgghh! I feel my heart is melting I hate seeing him like this, it’s my weakness.

“I’m sorry for making you feel bad, Please forgive me”

“Why Next Sunday? Why not now? Come on let’s go now” although I’m not looking at him, but I can say his smiling

“I want this bonding to become special for us”

“Oh come on Tae, I know you’re going to somewhere today so we cannot go now”

“Yah! I just want to take sleep right now, I’m very sleepy”

“Just make sure that we’ll going out next Sunday!”

“Of course, our friendship means more to me than you’ll ever know, but for now let me take a sleep” He go to my bedroom

“Yah! Are you going to sleep here?”

He just nodded