Just Bestfriends

More than that

 

"I bet you'll agree with me sis, if I'll say that he is God's gift to women"

"What do mean?"

"Gosh! Don't tell me you didn't know? If I know your just pretending that you only see him as a bestfriend"

"Sera, Im not like you"

 

Jahye is currently in their clothes boutique. She's with her friend who is also a fashion designer.. Sera loves to about her relationship with Taehyung.

 

"Really? You mean you don't have even a little feelings to him?" Sera said while fixing her hair infront of the mirror

Jahye left a deep sigh and look at Sera "I've told you already, I only saw him as my bestfriend"

Sera look at her in a intense way " I doubt it sis"

--

"Hey! How are you babe?" Taehyung said while giving a peck on Jahye's right cheek well its pretty normal. Taehyung always do it to her.

Sera notice it and she looked at Jahye teasingly.

"Well, its okay. I finished one design today" Jahye answered

"That's good! Aren't you hungry? Its pretty late. Lets have a dinner"

"Okay, give me 10 minutes. I'll clean up first"

"Eheemm" Sera coughed

"Sera, wanna join our dinner?" Taehyung asked her.

"No thanks Tae. My mom cook for me today.. Maybe next time. Also I don't want to disturb both of you" she giggled

"Sera! What are you saying?" Jahye said

"I'll wait for you outside babe"

"Okay.."

 

"Friends only? Its hard to believe Sis. You could be more than friends.. Believe me! You two has the chemistry!! Look so good together"

"Sera, your starting it again!" Jahye said in a annoyed tone

" I mean look, Why dont you give it a try? The line between friendship and love is very thin"

"Sera friends can be lovers but lovers can't be friends again. Its easy to find boyfriend but bestfriend? I doubt it" Jahye explained, deep inside she knows that Taetae has a special side to her but she doesnt want to break their friendship so she decided not to tell him. As for now, she was really happy on what kind of relationship she and taehyung has.

 

--

"Babe, your really workaholic" Jahye didn't notice the time and didn't remember that Taehyung is actually waiting for her outside.. Once again she was confused on her feelings and she was blaming Sera over it.

"Sorry, I didn't notice the time" she replied tiredly

"Come on! I'll give you a massage" Taehyung said as he did.

"Babe, please take care of your body. There are times that Im not on your side"

"Sorry Taehyung-ah, Im just worried if what if they didn't like my design?"

"Tsskk.. How many times do I have to tell you? Don't you every doubt your talent! Aigoo, your making me angry!"

 

"Knock knock! Am I disturbing something?"

"Oh, I thought you already leave Sera"

"I forgot some files, by the way Mr. Jung said that he couldn't meet us tomorrow. He asked if we could move it on the other day?"

"Sure thing Sera"

"Okay sis, Im leaving.. Don't mind me please continue what you're doing" she giggled as she leave

 

"So, where do you want to eat?" Taehyung asked her

"Anywhere, just a peaceful place"

Taehyung smirked and whisper ily "I know a place then"

Jahye shivered and hit him " yah! Don't you ever dare think about it! Im not like the girls who you always hangout"

"Yah Park Jahye what are you thinking? What I mean is lets eat on my house then.. Lets take out. Im not in the mood to dine out"

"Why? You don't have enough energy because of yesterday with that girl?" She said teasingly

"Dont start! Just lets go"