Precious

More than that

WARNING! Semi- ahead! Please leave a comment. :* sorry if its not good

---

 

 

"No wonder why you're not answering, you're going to send me home" Jahye stated as she pout

"You asked me where I want to go. I want here alone with you" he give her a mischievous smile.

"Yah! Don't smile like that!!!" She slap his shoulder as they enter the house

"Where's auntie?" Taehyung asked

"She went home yesterday" she replied and Taehyung give her a nod as he sit down in the couch

"So..." Ja hye said while standing infront of him

"So??" He questioned

"What do you want to do?" He flashed again a mischievous smile

"Did you asked me what I want to do?" He said seductively

Jahye grabbed a pillow in the couch and throw it to him "Yah!!! ert!"

"Wooaahh easy. All I want to do right now is to eat" he said defensively

"Really? Then there are many restaurant outside? Why we are here if you want to eat?"

"Because I want you to cook for me"

"Seriously Tae?"

"Yup! I missed your cook babe"

"But im not good at cooking!"

"I dont care as long as I could eat it" he giggled

"Okay, what do you want?"

"Hmmm.. Some pasta will do"

"Okay anything else?"

"Lets get chicken delivery!!! Then lets watch some movies while eating"

 

--

"Hmm.. Smells good" he hug her at the back and rest his head to her shoulder

"Taehyung, just wait for me there. Im finished already!" She said pissed but the truth is she feel awkward. She still clearly remember what happened earlier at the event. Yes its not her first kiss but the feeling was new to her.

"Okay okay. Im just hungry you know" he come back to the couch that made Jahye release a deep sigh.

---

 

"So what movie do you want to watch? Don't tell me you want to watch titanic again!"

"I rather watch titanic again than watching Xmen or Iron Man"

He sighed "Okay okay, you select the movie"

 

They are now sitting in the couch and ready to watch movie.. They select to watch Best of Me.

 

In the whole movie they are both distracted by each other. They always do watch movie together but this time something's not right. They are both awkward, all you can hear is a cough. They sometimes talk to things like "could you get me those tissue?" or "The actors are good" or "Wooaahh nice" there are times that they also caught their eyes gazing to each other.

 

This time the scene of the movie is quite awkward for them. They didn't expect that the movie has a bed scene. Their cheeks are turning red as they heard the actors enjoying the scene hearing their moans. The couple kissed each other passionately which only reminds their kissed earlier. Until the scene is finally over.

 

"Tae, why are you staring at me like that?" Jahye asked when she caught him eyeing her. But she cannot look at him properly.

"May I ask you a question, if you don't mind" Taehyung said seriously

She look at Tae with a confuse expression "What is it?"

"How am I as a kisser?"

Jahye blinked her eyes three times and gulped "Uhmm.. You're okay"

He grinned "Okay?"

She nodded "how about me? Im that bad?"

Taehyung thinking "hmm.. Not bad, unexperienced maybe" he smiled

She pouted "don't worry I'll get better. I'll practice!"

"With whom? With Jungkook?"

She smiled "Why not? He's willing to help"

Taehyung come closer and lean to her. She can feel his breathe now.

He intensely looked at her and stare at her lips. She gulped when she felt she was breathing heavily.

"Taehyung" she mumbled

"If there is someone to teach you that, it was going to be me"

 

And just the second his lips touches her. He kissed her deeply asking for her kissed him too. He felt Jahye's hands around his neck and pull him to deepen the kissed. He felt that Jahye might loose her balance in sitting so he grabbed her and gripped his hands to his waist resulting that the kissed goes hotter when they felt that their chest are too closed. He leave her lips and kissed her neck aggressively. She was so lost and left out a loud moan when Taehyung found her weak spot in the neck.

"Oh, Tae.. Ughh" She moaned that makes Tae kissed her more. 

He lift her and let her sit on his lap. They kissed again harder and they both moaned when their private part touch. She was grinding on him makes him hard.

"God babe, don't stop" he said between their kiss

She felt a hand under her shirt that makes her pushed him. Their eyes met as they panted heavily.

"Why? Do you want me to stop?" Taehyung said but she didn't replied

He put her hands over her cheeks and give her a peck on her lips

"You know, Tae.. I think it was kinda hard if we do this here?" She said, she was so lost but she want to fulfill her lust. Her body doesn't listen to her right now 

He smirked and carried her inside their room.

She new what will happened next and she didn't have a plan of turning back.

He lay her on the bed careful as he stared to her. He kissed her this time its soft and gentle. Little by little he start to undress her. She was experiencing a hundred and one sensation on the same time.

The make love opps the make out was quite, the whole time they use their eyes for a conversation.

When she's ready to accept him, he conquered her. First was pain but in the few moments it was gone and replaced by pleasure.

 

That was one of the most unforgettable moment of their lives.

 

 

---

Sorry if this is bad sorry! Huhuhu