Reconcile

More than that

 

 

 

Jahye POV

 

"Jahye, Taehyung wants to talk to you.."

"Tell him auntie Im already sleeping. He may leave now"

 

Its been 3 hours ago since that incident happened. Im now at my house and Im with my auntie who is staying here for a while due to her business. Its 11pm already.. What does he need now?

 

" Dear, he really wants to talk to you, he doesn't want to leave. You should go--"

"Goodnight auntie. Im so tired today. I should take a rest" I heard my auntie sigh as she closed the door of my room. Seriously? I dont have the mood to talk to him right now.

 

--

 Its already 2'oclock in the morning and I can't sleep. I've been thinking so many things. My bestfriend is really inlove with her, he just caught her cheating, he saw it with his eyes but I bet he still love her and willing to accept her anytime. Its looks like he choose her over me, even though I know there's nothing that he would choose. I think I have to accept that there is no chance about me and him, there's no need too make him notice my feelings.

 

I got up in my bed and walk towards the kitchen. I took a glass of water when I heard some footstep towards me.

 

"Who is it?"

"Its me" I was startled when he appeared at my back. My heart beats faster.

"W-what a-are you doing here?" I forgot, he also know the password of the door.

"Talk with me please" he sincerely said. I smell alcohol on him. Did he get drunk?

"Are you drunk? You came to my house drunk? You know I hate the smell of alcohol. You may now leave Taehyung" Im used to call him Taehyung when Im angry.

"Babe, I don't blame you for being angry with me, I know I've hurt you.. Just please hear me out. Please" he said in a pleasing tone

"Why would I? You said you want some peace? Im giving it to you. From now on don't expect me to interfere in your life. So you may now leave" I said but not looking to his eyes. I turn around to walk away when suddenly I felt his warm arms around my waist. He pulled me into a back hug.

"I--I ca-cant. Y-you've b-been a part of me. I -I just c-cant tear you away from my life" I felt how he rest his head on my shoulder and I hear him sobbing, is he crying?

"I cannot imagine life without you. I already realized that when I go to LA, I came back here because I want to be with you" I felt my shirt is already wet because of his tears.

"Im sorry for saying those words to you. I didn't mean that, I already admitted I was wrong. Im such a fool, I should listen to you. I cannot do anything if our relationship didn't work, in fact I feel there's no love at all." I was also crying, oh my why am I crying.. He is really my weakness. I hold his hands that wraps around my waist, I turned to him and and I saw his crying face.

"Why didn't you tell me this before? I thought you love each other. I thought you're happy with her?" I wipe his tears away.

"At the first place I was in love with her. I don't know when did it happened when I felt there's no love at all. I continue to be with her I think because of my pride. I don't know what will I say to you if we broke up, maybe you'll laugh at me and think Im stupid"

I hit his chest "Yah! We're best friends remember? You can tell anything to me!"

"I know, that's why Im sorry" he pull me into a hug. I hugged him back also. I missed him

"Here we go again, you're asking for forgiveness. Aren't you tires saying 'Im sorry?'"

I heard him chuckled "Nope, unless you will not also tired to forgive me"

" You're really unbelievable Kim Taehyung. For sure if im not going tp forgive you now, you will alwayd hunt me for forgiveness"

"I know" he pull out the hug and look at me "are we okay now?"

I sigh "well what can I do mister? Just don't push me away."

He nodded "And from now on, I promise I will do my best for us to not fight again"

"Don't make promises that you don't intend to keep"

"Okay okay, then here's my vow. I will not date anyone for now"

"Really? How long? One week?"

"You underestimate me Miss. I'll prove it to you"

I giggled and went everything to silence.

"Tae, is it true that you came back here because of me?" I questioned and he nodded, don't play with my heart tae.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just missed you"

"Why?"

"Its because-- wait, why are you keep on asking?"

I shook my head "nothing, why? Is it bad to ask questions?"

"That's not what I mean, I just found out its hard to answer those"

"Why? Are those complicated questions?"

"Not really. I just don't have the answers yet" and that made my heart beats quickly. Im not really sure what he means but why do Im hoping!

"When?"

"When what?"

"When will you get the answers?"

He smiled sweetly and hugged me "I don't know,probably in due time. The most important thing today is we're okay. This situation right now might give me those answers" he whisper to my ear

"I missed you Tae.. I love you"

"I love you too Jahye"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author: hello should I continue this story?