Final

More than that

 

 

As the distance between of them they become greater but no matter how she try to be over to him, there is always a small weak spot for him. He will be always her weakness, he'll be the one that she'll never truly get over.. Ofcourse its been 14 years, even if she convinced herself she's over, the truth she cannot. Now, she's ready to face him again, after a year she will met him again. She cannot deny the fact that she misses him, but she was afraid to say it to him..

All this time she was thinking how was he? Did he always eat on time? Did he go to his job on time since she was not there to wake him up? Did he manage his money wisely or he just buy things which is not necessary? Did he always make sure to take his vitamins? Did he get someone that replaces me? Did he go better without me?

Now, she was able to get the answers..

 

Heartbeats fast, as she heard heavy foot steps in her back. She was so sure it was him, the smell of his perfume is still the same.

"Jahye" That was the que for making her heartbeat stop..

She snap her thoughts and turn infront of him and release a smile. "Hello, its nice meeting you again Taehyung"

She became worried not to hear any reply from him..

Looking at his face, he seems become thinner, oh my lord knows how much she wanted to hug him. "Hey are you okay? Just tell me if you don't want to see me--"

 I stop when I notice a tears in his eyes.

"Taehyung" he releases a small sobs

 "Hmmm... Im just happy to see you again" he wipe his tears and smile "So how are you? How's New York?"

 "New York is still New York. And Im perfectly fine, just missing some of the things here, how about you?"

"Im good" She nodded and there was a long silence.

"Jahye, about what happened a year ago--"

 "Taehyung, its really nice meeting you. I have to go" she was going to leave when Taehyung gripped her

 "Wait! Please Jahye, just listen to me, just once please!"

 "That was a year ago, I totally forget about it!"

 "Well Im not yet over it! Everyday, everyday I always think of it. You have no idea how much I wanted to explain everything to you. I try to reached you so many times but you didn't let me, even my calls and messages you ignore it. And now you are in front of me, I can let this opportunity goes to waste! I waited for you for a year babe, so please hear me out!"

She was still at her back and try not to move..

"Im giving you 5 minutes to say everything that you wanted to say"

 "Okay but please don't interrupt me" she sighed "Jahye--" he touched her shoulders

 "And please don't touch me"

 "Then turn around"

 "No! Im listening here, just go say what you want"

 "Jahye I just want you to know, Hyeri and I already break up that day you saw us in my apartment. She was there because she keep on texting me that she has something to say to me.. She keeps on bothering me so I said Okay I'll listen to her but she want to see me in person in my home. When she came I didn't realize she has a plan to do.. She said she was going to use the bathroom and she take some time so I go to my bedroom first to get my laptop but then I was startled when I saw her in front of me and pushed me in the bed and she sat on my lap and started kissing me which one of the scene you saw"

"And babe, I could never add you to the list of the women that I've done in bed because what happened to us that night is not a simply but it was love"He continued

"Really? Then why are you so sorry for me after what happened?" She said angrily

"I thought there will be no interruptions? And yes I said sorry to you not because I regret what happened to us, because I was so angry to myself that I didn't control my feelings. The day before that happened I realize that you are the girl for me, the girl that I should get married with, so Im so disappointed because I want us to marry first before doing that thing, in that way I could make you feel special"

 She looked at him "is that all?"

 "Most of all, I wanted to say I Love You. I love you so much Jahye. I have this feelings for you a long time ago, Im just afraid to admit that Im already in love with you. Afraid that you might go away from me and started to avoid me, I just can't babe. Maybe that was one of the reasons why I keep on seeing different girls, to forget my feelings for you but Im wrong.. You are the only woman I want to share my life with. Please comeback to me" he was crying again

 She began to tear up to.. Hitting his chest weakly

 "Idiot! Bastard! You punk! How could you! You make me suffer long time ago thinking that Im having this one sided love! Didn't you know that men should be the first one to move!! Argghh I hate you!"

 He hugged her and cares her hair "shhh.. Im sorry"

 "Aren't you tired of saying sorry? Please don't say that again please" she hugged him tightly also

 A smile form from Taehyung's lips "Now that you know the truth, is there a chance for us to be together?"

She looked at him sincerely "There's nothing in this world that I wanted just to be more than just your friend"

 He smiled "No, I don't want to waste time anymore, This time Jahye Im asking you.. Would you be my wife?"

 She giggled "Is that what you want? Okay no problem"

 He brought his hands up to her face and giving her a passionate kiss. The lips that she had missed and so he did. She lift her hands up to his hair and pulled him closer that makes him groan as she making soft moan..

 

"Welcome home babe"

 

 

 

 

 

Author:

Yaaaaayyyy! Its finished guys. I know Im not a good writer but still I want to share my little imagination story. Big thanks for reading it. Thank youuuuuu kiss emoticon