rebound?

More than that

 

 

 

I woke up when I heard a phone ring. I pissed off cause Im having a sweet dream but I smiled when I saw him sleeping soundly, how could he be so handsome! I traced my hand to his hair up to his chin and give him a peck.

 

I reached his phone in the table and saw her name...

 

"Come on! Its just a call" I thought then I saw 2 missed calls and 2 messages.

 

"Babe, thank you for giving me a chance! I love you :*" -Hyeri Baby

 

I was startled and preventing the tears to come out. Its hurts, its really hurts.

 

Maybe, I assumed so much that maybe we could be more than being friends! this life!! Why do I allowed myself to assumed! Maybe, just maybe Im just a rebound.

 

I cover my mouth with my hand not to release and sob. I handle my sob but not my tears, I guess Im very weak.

 

I got up out the bed and put my clothes on. Luckily he didn't wake up. I fixed my hair and get my bag. As I looked at him again and exit from his house.

---

 

"Hello? Oh yes Mister. This thursday? How about 3pm? In your office? Okay see you" She hanged up the phone.

 

"Who is it?" She was startled when he heard Taehyung.

"You surprised me" she sighed and avoiding his eyes. "Its Mr. Park"

" Ahh" he nodded

"What brings you here?" She asked coldly still not looking to his eyes.

"Ehem, About last night--"

"What about it?"

"Well, I just wanted to say Im sorry... It was not supposed to be like that" he explained

She didn't know what to answer but she feel disappointed of what she heard, he said sorry? So he really regret that it actually happened?

"Jahye?" He said snapping her thoughts

"Oh yeah. Lets forget about it"

"But I--"

 

He was going to say something when someone entered

 

"Hello!" He waved and greet lively

"Oh, Jungkook you're to early!"

Ju 

ngkook give her a peck in the cheeks

"Hello Taehyung" Tae smile a bit "If you want Jahye, I'll just come back and pick you up, I think you guys are talking something --"

"No its okay. Im about to leave" Taehyung said

"If you want, join us we're going to have lunch"

"No need, I need to go too. Bye have fun" he smiled bitterly and looked at her.

 

--

 "So how things are going? Did you already take a move?"

"Yah Jeon Jungkook!"

"So you didn't confess, believe me you both are just waiting to each other! I heard that he and Hyeri broke up and many saw both of you going out this fast few days, there's nothing wrong about it"

"No kookie, I don't want to assumed"

"You are not assuming, why are you so afraid! I can tell he also loves you!"

"How do you know that?" She smirked

"Because how he looks at you is also the same how I looked at you"

 

 

 

 

Author:

 Sorry for late update! I write this chapter already before but I didn't save it so I have to re-write it.. Sorry! Pls leave a comment. Sorry for boring chapter! Next chapter will be better. UPVOTE!