Waking up Kim Taehyung

More than that

 

 

*Ringring* "the number you dialed cannot be reach, please try again later"

 

"Aissh! Kim Taehyung! You better answer the phone!" Its her 12times trying to contact him. She tried anothetr one but still not answering.. "That bastard! Maybe he go home late again last night"

 

Park Jha Hye a 21 years old girl who work as a Fashion Designer she lived alone because her parents are currently in United States due to their business.

 

She press the number 12 of the elevator decided to come to his apartment. She has no choice but to wake him up.

 

She didn't bother to knock on the door since she know the password of it. And when she entered she release a deep sigh "Hmmmm.. Not again Mr.Kim"

 

The house was messy, it looks like he didn't clean for a month but honestly Jahye just finished cleaning his house 2 days ago. She look at the clock and its 9'oclock in the morning already. Although she wants to clean up the mess first, she immediately go to his room to wake him up.

 

When she entered she was startled but defenitely not shocked because its not her first time to encountered this scenario. Well, she just saw a woman in her undies and trying to dress up.

 

"Oh " the girl said when she heard the door open.

"Pardon me? But you supposed to say "hi" or "hello" or probably "good morning" as a greeting not that 4-letter words" Jha said calmly to the girl. The girl just continue to dress up.

"Look, Im about to leave so I don't have a time for you cheated girlfriend" the girl replied and this time she's trying to fix her hair.

Jahye smirked and trying to control herself because she feel pissed off well she called her cheated girlfriend.

"Excuse me but I also don't have time to hear anything from a one-night stand. And for your information he's not my boyfriend"

The girl laughed "so who are you? Cleaning lady?"

"Cleaning lady?" Jahye mumbled as she let out a sigh. "Let's put it in this way, I'm way better than 10times of you"

"Really? Then you must be really good. Just a piece of advice, keep your eyes in your man. Not all girls are like me, some play for keep" Then the girl grabbed her bag and find her way to leave the house.

 

"Cheated girlfriend? Cleaning Lady? What the--"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" Jahye startled when she heard Taehyung laugh.

"So all this time your awake?"

Taehyung giggled "Yes babe, and what have you done this time? Look, you scared her, that was damn funny" he said as he continue to laugh. He paused for a while and said "better than 10times of you? What was that babe? You're so cute!!!"

"Why? Am I not right? Im important than her right?" She said with a loud voice but in a serious way

Tae looked at her "come here"

"No!"

"Aishh! You really!" He pulled her that make her fall in taehyung's bare chest.

"Yah! KIM TAEHYUNG! What are you doing?"

Tae hug her "Shh.. Quiet" hos caressing her hair "You're jealous again" Tae whisper

"WHAT? ME? JEALOUS? No way! Yah Kim Taehyung let me go! I cannoy breathe!" She try to push him but he's top strong

"Yah! You don't have to be jealous babe! You know that right?"

"Enough of being chessy Tae! she managed to push him this time and get off in bed "Tae, don't tell me you forget! Gosh, swear I'll kill you"

"What is it?" He said in a sleepy tone. He's still lying on the bed

"Good tae you forget! We have a work now, Mr. Jung and the models are actually waiting for us in a moment"

"!" That made Taehyung completely awake "Why are you telling this to me now"

"Yah! Don't blame me, I called you many times aready"

Tae get off in bed only wearing his boxer shorts but it doesn't bother Jahye because all she thinks about is their work.

"They need us around 10AM Tae, we have 30 minutes left"

"I'll just take a quick shower!" He grabbed a towel and enter the bathroom

"Okay, I'll wait for you outside, and Taehyung-ah please keep you house clean"

She heard Taehyung laughed and open the shower "I will later... And Jahye babe"

"Hmm?" She was about to leave the room when Tae call her

"I love you my Bestfriend!"

 

 

 

Author:

How's chapter 1?