Cheating

More than that

 

 

"You look good, Jungkook is the reason right?" I didn't say anything and just continue to eat the food. My mind is still in a mess. I don't think its a great decision to meet him right now. Well, I just talk to Jungkook few hours ago.

 

"So why do you want to see me? Is there any problem?" I asked him not answering his question. I felt that he was already staring at me.

"Yah, Im not allowed to see you anymore?" I looked at him and see his pouting

"I just want to know if you're doing good. How's everything with Jungkook?"

"We're fine"

"Going there? Huh?" He teasingly asked I didn't answer him and I was startled to the next words he say... "Im happy for you, finally"

You placed a little smile in your face and asked him "How abouy you and Hyeri? Where is she now anyway?"

"Sh-she was si-sick" he muttered and release a weak smile

"Taetae, is everything okay?" Im worried cause he's not loo good. I wondered if they are okay.

"Yes its okay. We're just both busy this past few days.."

"You seem so sick"

He laughed "yah. Stop worrying about me"

 

I don't know what happened but I think there is something wrong or maybe Its just me. I release a sigh and accidentally look around the place when I saw someone who is familiar with me. And then I realize that was Hyeri.

 

She was with a man and they were talking happily. The man pinch Hyeri's cheeks then Hyeri leans towards the man and she gave him a peck on his lips.

 

I gulped and I think I will just pretend that I didn't see that but I was late, I saw Taehyung who is also staring at them.

"Taehyung" I whispered worriedly. He was staring at them blankly and I see no emotions. Im starting to be afraid cause its my first time seeing him like this.

 

I looked again to Hyeri and that man and I saw them kissing aggressively. I cannot believe what I saw! Still this is a public place and how dare them to do it infront of many people, infront of Taehyung.

 

I didn't know what to do I just find myself walking. I feel so angry. My fist clenched on my side and manage to walk over them.

 

"Excuse me? Hyeri?" I said calmly

She look surprise to see me.

"Jahye I- Im with-- uhhm" I can see she's nervous Im about to say something to her when I felt someone grabbed my hand. And I guess it was Taehyung.

"Taehyung" Hyeri muttered.

I was waiting for Taehyung's words but I guess he cannot say anything, maybe because he was shocked.

I take a deep breathe and manage to put myself together "Taehyung said you we're sick. So I thought your having a rest. Who is he? Your doctor?" I sarcastically said and that made her dumbfounded

"Hyeri? Who are they? Do you know them?" The man asked her.

"Hello Im Park Jahye and this Kim Taehyung, Hyeri's boyfriend"

He frowned "boyfriend?"

I nodded "Yes, you didn't know? Well--"

"Jahye let's go" Taehyung murmured but good enough to hear. I felt he tighten his gripped to my hand.

"Hyeri, next time if you feel sick or not feeling well make sure go to the hospital not --"

"Enough! I said lets go!" Taehyung shouted and pulled me away. He pay the bill without taking his change then we leave the restaurant.

---

"That ! I can't believe she did this to you!!! You don't deserve her!" We're now in the car and I have no idea where he will take me.

"would you just shut up!" He shouted at me

I glared at him "Yah!!! Don't tell me your going to protect her over me when we actually caught her cheating on you!" I replied shouting also. Things starts to get louder as we both raising our voice.

"You don't know the whole story so please stop complaining. I can handle my own problem so please stop!!! I don't need someone to make things worst. Im shocked of what I've heard. So am I making things worst?

A familiar sting in my eyes started to well up in tears.

"Pull over" I said in a low voice

"What??" He said shouting

"I said pull over!" I shout and made him pull over the car

I open the car's door and get off. Im good at holding things until my chest would feel so tight. He's words hurts me.

I started to walk away from him

"Yah! Where are you going?"

I decided to take a cab. I looked at him first before I go inside the cab. I felt my tears fall as I sobbed.