Chapter 6

Cure
Please log in to read the full chapter

When Jimin came in and introduced himself, Jungkook face had brightened up. Then the teacher told Jungkook to raise his hands up to show the new boy his seat. When Jimin saw a hand was raised up in the air, he looked at it and recognized that it was Jungkook.

He smiled and walked to his seat beside Jungkook. His back and were still sore so he walked slowly. He cringed in pain when he thought that his sore would be pressed against the hard chair. He shutted his eyes tightly and sat on it. Jungkook noticed Jimin’s expression and he quickly slided the pillow that he stole took from the nurse room, on the chair hoping Jimin didn’t see his action.

When Jimin sat, he felt that the chair was softer than he expected. He looked down and saw that he sat on a pillow. Then he felt a tap on his shoulder and turned his head.

“Is it ok, the seat? Is it comfortable? Does your still hurt?-“ Jungkook gave him a never ending question and Jimin cut him off.

“Relax Jungkook. My still hurt and the seat is comfortable thank you.” Jimin smiled. ”By the way, where did you get this pillow?”

“Ummm at the- nurse room. Yes! At the nurse room. The teacher there gave it to me.” Jungkook laughed awkwardly afraid that his half-correct statement would be found out by Jimin.

Jimin realized something was wrong but he shrugged it. He looked at the front and focused on what the teacher was saying. Jungkook sighed in relief and took out his notebook to draw something.

The bell rang indicating that the break time had came. Everyone rushed to the cafeteria to fill their empty stomach or just to get out of hell for a while. Well everyone except Jimin. Jungkook told him to wait for him because he had an urgent thing to attend in the bathroom. He sat awkwardly because everyone in the class stared at him. ‘Maybe because I sat on a pillow. Yes that must be it, but why did I feel like they stared at me out of jealousy? Like I had gotten myself a treasure in this school. A HIGH one.’ Then someone disturbed his thought. He sat in front of him and had box-grin-like smile attached on his face. He replied back with his infamous smile. Then the boy shutted his eyes tightly like he had seen a bright light suddenly flashing at him. Jimin looked at him, confused by his reaction. ‘Eh? Is he ok? Why did he shut his eyes so suddenly?’

“Uwah... so bright. No wonder the evil spirit vanished into the thin air.” Taehyung mumbled. Jimin could heard a bit of it, ‘Hah? Evil spirit? Vanished? Is this boy really ok?’ Jimin thought.

“but my sunshine is so much brighter than him. He’s my sun so that’s make sense” Taehyung mumbled again but this time he blushed too. Jimin noticed the blushed and started to creep up. He wanted someone to save him and fortunately Jungkook came just in time.

“Sorry Jimin you had to wait for a long time” Jungkook apologized. Jimin smiled

“It’s ok” ‘at least you saved me from this human-like-alien’. They started to walk to the cafeteria.

“Hey Jungkook, is this him, the new boy that you assist today to school?” Taehyung said.

“Yup. Why?” Jungkook asked. ‘Why did everyone cared about it? It’s not like I haven’t-‘ his thought were cut up by Taehyung.

“Well it’s unusual. You don’t normally come to school with someone else other than your mother driver. There’s one time that  I asked you for a ride, you refused it and gave me so many excuses.” Taehyung spoke.

“Hey thank me for that. You got what you really want.” Taehyung blushed when Jungkook said it to him and walked ahead, not wanting to get teased from the maknae. ‘Aish this boy, there always something he could bring up to tease me’

Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung expression and Jimin confused by it. He looked at Jungkook and knew that the latter knew it.

“What did Taehyung got that he was so red?” Jimin asked.

“He got himself a boyfriend. You’ll meet him at the cafeteria.”

When they arrived, Jimin followed Jungkook until he saw a table with Taehyung clung to someone. They came near the table and Jungkook introduced Jimin to . Jimin bowed and introduced himself again. Then one by one introduced themself to Jimin. After they finished they told Jimin to sit.

Then he saw his nightmare today, that is a chair. A wooden, hard seat. He didn’t know if he could stand the pain. For now he had to bear it, he thought. T

Please log in to read the full chapter