Chapter 10

Cure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin had woken up but decided to sleep more. He snuggled his face to the teddy bear that was the last gift from his parents. He couldn’t sleep if there was nothing to hug with. His teddy bear was usually softer and colder than the one he was currently holding. This teddy bear, seemed kind of weird. It’s bigger, warmer, squishy but a little hard and most importantly, the smell was different. It usually smelled like his softener, lavender, but this time, the teddy bear smelled like a lemon with a bit hint of vanilla. Jimin found the scent soothing so he snuggled his nose closer to the teddy bear. He also found that the teddy bear somehow have a human flesh like. He opened his eyes and was greeted by a familiar thing, a mark. He traced the mark with his fingertip and flinched back when the ‘teddy bear’ moved and hugged him tighter. He stared at the mark and looked up to see which ‘teddy bear’ had the same mark as his.

He didn’t know what reaction should he make right now. Should it stunned because he had found his soulmate or happy because he knew his soulmate or embarrassed because his soulmate was shirtless. He tried to get away from Jungkook’s hug to clear his head but was proven difficult to do it. The more he tried to loosen up the hug the tighter the hug became. He tried again but to his dismay Jungkook didn’t budge at all. He gave up and let Jungkook hug him. He looked at the mark again and started touching it. He swiped his finger at the mark, poked it, pinched it and nope, Jimin did not kiss the mark. No he didn’t.

He rested his head at Jungkook barechest and his eyelids started to feel heavy. He  nearly closed his eyes but was wide awake back by Jungkook groping his . He didn’t know when he got so much strength that Jungkook fell off the bed. He was in dazed and he touched the place that Jungkook had just d. His eyes moved to where the groan sound came. He saw Jungkook touched his back while scrunching his face, showed that it hurts. At this time Jimin should be guilty and apologized to Jungkook but not this time. Will you asked for forgiveness to the man that just d you?(>////<) Will you?

“Jimin, why the hell did you push me off the bed. It hurts.” Jungkook groaned didn’t stop and he climbed on the bed. He looked at Jimin, showed him a hurt expression and tried to get some sympathy from Jimin. Maybe he could get a hug from Jimin.

“Self-defense” Jimin answered shortly. Jungkook raised one of his eyebrows at Jimin’s answer.

“You talk like I have done something bad to you.” Jungkook looked at Jimin and noticed the already dark shade of red colouring Jimin’s cheeks. He knew that he had done a bad thing to Jimin.

“Oh no. Did I? I’m sorry Jimin but what did I do?” Jungkook asked Jimin because he really wanted to know what was his wrong doing. Jimin raised his head to scold him but regreted it when he got to see Jungkook shirtless. He had forgotten all of his word. Yes, he had seen Jungkook barechest a while ago, but at that time he only focused on the chest and the mark. He didn’t notice the chocolate at his stomach, he didn’t noticed how muscular Jungkook was.

Jungkook noticed Jimin's eyes is on him. He looked down and smirked when he found out what was distracting Jimin. He crossed his arm over his chest smirking at the boy with a really red face.

“Like the view?” Jungkook went to his wardrobe and picked a new white shirt. Jimin went under the cover out of embarrassment because Jungkook had caught him staring. He stayed there for a while until he smelt something that he likes from the kitchen. He shook the cover off him and slowly walked to the kitchen. He stood at the island and watched Jungkook cooking their breakfast. He wanted to help but he preferred watching Jungkook’s back rather than be by his side.

“I see that you’ve made yourself comfortable here by the intense staring” Jimin quickly rose from his chair and went to the plate that’s placed beside the sink to prove to Jungkook that he was wrong. He took the plate and arranged it on the island and went beside Jungkook.

“I’m not staring” Jimin said. Jungkook turned his head slightly and chuckled.

“Yeah yeah. You are not staring. You are just beaming me a laser.” Jungkook cracked the egg and made scrambled egg. Jimin looked at Jungkook’s side profile and noted that Jungkook had a really big nose. He wanted to ask Jungkook about the mark at his chest, whether it was a tatto or really the mark that he had to find but everytime that he wanted to ask, he felt all the blood rush to his face. He sighed in disappointment and went to the island, waiting for the food to cook. He digged in when the food arrived. When he had done, he continued the staring. Jungkook took their dishes and put them into the sink. He went back to his seat and propped his head with his hand.

“So- what’s wrong with you? Staring at me openly despite the countless time that I’ve caught you. Am I too attractive?” Jungkook wiggled his eyebrow. Jimin made an are-you-kidding-me face to Jungkook.

“Can I ask you a question?” Jimin asked. He bit his lips, nervous and excited to know the truth behind the mark. Jungkook made a gestured for Jimin to continue.

“Is it a tatto? On your chest?” Jimin pointed his petite finger to Jungkook’s chest. Jungkook looked at the

Please log in to read the full chapter