Chapter 12

Cure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin layed on his bed while staring at the white plain ceiling. He hadn’t sleep for 3 days now because his fluffy teddy bear had miraculously burned to ashes by Kim Namjoon. At first he didn’t believe the members said that Namjoon is a God of Destruction but now he believe it. After his teddy bear had been killed by Namjoon, he tried searching for a replace to his teddy bear but he couldn’t find it unfortunately. There was just one suggestion left but he really didn’t want to use it. He was afraid that Jungkook would call him desperate or something. He really wanted to avoid it.

He tossed around his bed but he couldn’t sleep yet. He got up and grabbed his pillow because he need a company even if it just a pillow. He walked out of his room and glanced around, tried to scan if there was a ghost burglar. He walked slowly and when he reached the kitchen he saw the fridge was open and there was a black creature in front of the fridge. He slowly approached the black fridge, expecting Jungkook was the black creature and sneaked a peek at it. There was an old man in front of the fridge, with a hideous face and a pair of bright neon eyes looked straight at his eyes. What happened next terrified him, the old man approached him quickly while extending his arm and said “This is my house!!!!”

“AAAHHHHH!!!!!!” Jimin screamed. He ran from the kitchen to his room. He slammed the door quickly, afraid that the old man would entered his room. He breath got stucked again when he heard a choir in his room. He turned to the left and saw a nun. Her face was unhealthy pale with a prominent black vein on her face and a pair of hollow scary eyes looked at him widely. Jimin wanted to run but he couldn’t. He wanted to scream for help but his voice got stucked at his throat. The only thing that he could do was breathing, even though his breath was harsh. He could only screamed when the creature shrieked in front of him.

“NO!!! SOMEONE!! HELP ME!!! HELP!!!” Jimin flapped his hand to the front to prevent the ghost from coming closer to him. He felt that he had hit the ghost and he hit harder because he felt the ghost came closer to him.

“Jimin!” He heard the ghost called him. He screamed louder and hit harder. He felt that the ghost held his wrist.

“Jimin wake up!” Then he heard Jungkook voice. He snapped from his dream, opened his eyes and saw Jungkook. Jimin breath shakily and hugged Jungkook. He was relief that it was just a dream. Jungkook was hesitant to return the hug but did it when he heard a sob from the boy. He didn’t know what Jimin dream, but still he comforted Jimin.

“It’s ok. I’m here. I’ll protect you.” Jungkook pat

Please log in to read the full chapter