Chapter 11

Cure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Italic-flashback

‘Fiance? Yoongi and Jimin, fiance?’ Jungkook made a blank face. Taehyung and Hoseok looked at Jungkook worriedly.

“I didn’t know that Yoongi has a fiance. Do you know about it Hobi?” Taehyung whispered to Hoseok.

“I know. Yoongi had told me, that he has a fiance and it was his childhood friend but he didn’t tell me the name.” Hoseok whispered to Taehyung back and nuzzled his nose to the crook of Taehyung’s neck.

“Poor Jungkookie. I thought that they would be cute if they were together.” Taehyung held Hoseok arm and wrapped it around his waist. He leaned his head to Hoseok to feel the older warmth.

“Can you stop being all lovey-dovey in front of a broken heart boy.” Jin scolded them with a tiny voice, afraid that Jungkook will be all touching with them.

“Look who’s talking hyung. You better get rid of Namjoon’s head off your lap before scolding us” Hoseok replied back calmly. Jin flinched back and stopped Namjoon’s head. Namjoon groaned and  grabbed Jin’s hand and put it onto his head.

“Don’t stop” Namjoon mumbled in tired. Jin blushed more when he heard Taehyung and Hoseok chuckling. He didn’t have a choice so he kept Namjoon while giving the two dongsaeng a death glare but it didn’t work because of his red face. Taehyung and Hoseok chuckled more because their hyung was so cute.

Meanwhile Jungkook didn’t heard anything. His mind was floating and he kept staring at the door, where Jimin and Yoongi excused themselves.

 

 

Yoongi shutted the door and clutched his stomach. Jimin heard Yoongi laughed and asked him.

“What’s so funny hyung?”

“Nothing Jimin. Nothing. *wheeze* Hah! So what are you going to talk about” Yoongi touched his chest to even out his breath. Jimin shifted his arm a bit so that Yoongi could seen the mark. Yoongi held Jimin’s wrist and looked at Jimin.

“Grandma told me to show this to you.” Jimin spoke. Yoongi looked at Jimin knowing what’s that mean and he hugged Jimin.

“I’m glad you’ve got the mark or else I have to marry you.” Yoongi told Jimin everything to Jimin about why they had to be fiance.

“So basically if I still don’t have the mark, I have to marry you?” Yoongi nodded. “And you don’t want to? Why? Am I a nuisance to you? Afraid that I’ll disturb your sleeping? Or am I too ugly to your preferences?” Jimin crossed his hand over his chest.

Yoongi nodded his head. Jimin’s shoulder slumped down when he saw Yoongi nod. He wanted to cry and the tears escaped without his consent. He rubbed his eyes to stop him from crying but it got worsen. Yoongi expected this reaction so he cupped Jimin’s cheek and wiped his tears.

“You are a nuisance to me. You are so loud for my own good and you always disturbing my sleep with your singing but you’re not ugly. You are cute but my Kumamon is more cuter than you.” Jimin laughed by that word. Yoongi continued “Beside, I’ve considered you as my younger brother so I feel like I’m doing . Eeeww! I didn’t want to think about it.” Jimin had stopped crying by now.

“You really know how to make me laugh and stop my crying don’t you ?” Jimin pouted cutely at Yoongi. Yoongi pulled the pout making Jimin whined at it.

“Let’s go inside. I think that I’ll be grilled alive if I stood with you any longer.” Jimin was confused by what Yoongi said. Yoongi grabbed Jimin’s hand and led him to the living room where everyone were gathering. Jungkook snaped from his dazed and look at them, holding hand,TIGHTLY! Jungkook felt the fire of jealous had started to burn and he managed to extinguish the fire but what Yoongi did next burn it amazingly. Yoongi went closer to Jimin and whispered something to the cute ear and did he just- did he- just- kissed Jimin chubby cheek? Jungkook wanted to be Ironman and shot Yo

Please log in to read the full chapter