Chapter 8

Cure
Please log in to read the full chapter

*knock*knock*

Jungkook ran to the door and opened it. There he saw Jimin standing in front of the door with one bag supposely his necessaries things for sleep over with a blushing face. Jungkook invited Jimin over and told him to sit on cushion. He went to the kitchen and poured the hot choco into the mug. He served the drink to Jimin and sat beside him.

“Are you sick again? Your face is red.” Jungkook touched Jimin’s forehead to check his temperature. Jimin felt hot when Jungkook touched him even though it’s just his forehead.

“Urm your temperature is fine. Are you really ok?” Jungkook asked again. Jimin nodded slowly and made an eye contact with Jungkook. He looked down to hide his already blushed face. Jungkook looked at Jimin adorely and rised from his seat to go to the kitchen.

“What do you want for lunch?” Jungkook rummaged the fridge to search for edible things to eat. He didn’t know if there even was a salad in there because he always ate the takeout food or the food that his mother sent to him via her driver. Unfortunately he didn’t find anything to eat, instead he found his sheet mask that he just bought two weeks ago. ‘So it’s here. No wonder I couldn’t find it’. He put the mask back into the fridge and grabbed some snack. He went to Jimin and sat beside him.

“Why didn’t you answer me?” Jungkook bent a little bit and looked at Jimin. He saw Jimin bit his lower lip and he thought that’s the hottest things that he had ever seen in his life. Jungkook put the snack on the table and grabbed his phone and dialed something. Before he pressed the call button he asked Jimin what he wanted to eat and Jimin told him. Jungkook decided to eat the same meal as Jimin. He called and told them their order. When he had done the order he put his phone on the table and reached for the remote. Jungkook just held the remote, thinking about Jimin weird behavior.

“Jimin are you ok? You seem out of here. You know you can tell me anything if something have been bothering you. “ Jimin felt bad because he had made the latter worried about him. Actually he was here to ask about the kiss but when he called his grandma his intention had changed.

<< flasback >> 

“Hello grandma”

“Ouh my dear Jiminnie. How have you been? You didn’t call me at all after you sent me the message that you had arrived in Korea.” Jimin smiled when he heard the older voice.

“I’m sorry grandma. I was sick. And grandma I have something to tell you.”

“What is it honey?”

Please log in to read the full chapter