Chapter 14

Cure
Please log in to read the full chapter

There is a little violence at the end of stories. Too little. So read it at you risk?

 

 

It’s been a whole week that Jimin ignored Jungkook. When they were at home, Jimin locked himself inside of his room. He wanted to go back to his home but his key at Yoongi right now and Yoongi had something important to attend to. Jungkook was so worried about Jimin. There once Jungkook barged at Jimin’s room to find out that the little hyung was asleep. He didn’t want to disturb the boy sleep so he retreated first but not before he kissed the elder’s forehead and wished him a good sleep.

 

~

 

Jungkook woke up earlier than he usual wake. He made some toast bread enough for him and Jimin. Jimin would went to school early than him. This time he wanted to confront Jimin. He yawned tiredly as this was not his usual routine to wake up. It was 5 am whereas his school started at 8 am. He walked to Jimin’s room and attached his right ear to the door. He heard the shower was running so he assumed that Jimin was taking a bath. He sighed in relief knowing that Jimin was still here.

 

Jungkook waited silently until he heard a click sound. His heartbeat accelerated like a super car. He just realized that he didn’t know how to confront Jimin and talked about the problem. He looked around quickly and decided to grab his mug and acted like a dad waiting for his trouble son. He saw Jimin stepped inside the kitchen and stopped immediately. Jungkook took a sip of his milk and put it back on the table. Jimin wanted to get out of the kitchen quietly, believed that Jungkook didn’t noticed him yet. He turned around but cursed his luck when he heard Jungkook called him.

 

“Jimin come sit and eat. We still got some time to eat and catch up.” Jungkook praised himself by how he was not stuttering when he was so freaking nervous. Jimin wanted to run but decided not. His leg was shivering badly. He took a baby step towards Jungkook. Jungkook noticed it and thought that maybe he was a bit intimidating. He looked at Jimin and smiled softly to reassure him. Jimin relaxed a little when he saw the smile. He truly missed the smile. He took a seat across Jungkook. Jimin slowly took the toast and spread half of it with strawberry jam and the other side with chocolate. They ate in silence. After Jungkook had finished with his milk, he stared straight towards Jimin. Jimin was truly fascinated by the way that the mug was decorated, didn’t notice Jungkook’s stare. Jungkook coughed a bit to grab the latter’s attention and succeeded.

 

“So, care to tell me why?” Jungkook linked his hand and rested his he

Please log in to read the full chapter