Chapter 15

Cure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jungkook looked at the woman that was checking Jimin. He was standing in front of the door, far from the bed. He wanted to go near but that ‘woman’ would snarled at him and told him to stay away from them. He was worried with Jimin’s condition. He asked the ‘woman’ that was treating Jimin but he got a silent answer.

 

“Didn’t I always told you to control your temper?” The silence was broken by the woman herself. She looked at Jungkook like she could kill him with just her eyes. Jungkook made one step forward but quickly ducked down when he saw something flying towards him. He squatted down, held his head and shrieked like a man. He looked at his mom in horrified “Mom! Did you just throw your heavy handbag to me? You really wanted to attend my funeral early right?”

 

“Give me my bag back.” Jungkook grabbed the bag while struggling. He wondered what his mom put inside her handbag because it was really heavy. Maybe a brick? Jungkook laughed silently by his own joke. He handed the bag to his mother. His mother took it, put it at his side and the next action shocked him very much.

 

She grabbed the hem of Jungkook’s shirt and lifted it up until it passed Jungkook’s head. He smacked his mother’s hand away from his shirt but his mother tried again. Jungkook clasped one of her hand while the other hand she hid it behind her. He tried to snatch the other hand but was kicked at his knee. He yelped loudly, didn’t care the sick person beside him would wake up. He crouched down and rubbed the sore spot. ‘This old lady!’ Jungkook thought. He wanted to make a counter attack however he could not. His mother had already jumped to him. He wanted to shout to his mother and once again he could not. They heard a rustle on the bed.

 

Jimin just woken up and looked at his side, the cause of the noise he believed. He frowned when he saw their position . The lady that he thought Jungkook’s girlfriend was on top of Jungkook pinning his Jungkook onto the carpet. He wanted to scream, mad, cry and more but he knew he was in no position to do that. He knew and it hurted his heart more. He was nothing to Jungkook but just a friend and a soulmate but it didn’t count because Jungkook didn’t know. He tried to put a stoic face. He succeeded but there was a hint of sadness on his face. Only an observant people would notice it and that would mean Jungkook’s mother and Jungkook itself (who is an airhead) was an observant people.

 

“Ummm I think I’ll watch tv in the living room. Sorry for disturbing.” Jimin slowly peeled the duvet

Please log in to read the full chapter