Chapter 13

Cure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jungkook teased Jimin while they walked side by side to their class. Jungkook had discovered his new hobby, teasing Jimin until his cheeks turned crimson red. He felt satisfied doing so because Jimin looked so cute like that.

When they arrived at their class, there was a lot of people at their seat and Jimin heard a woman voice. “Hahahaha I’m not a student a here” the voice was so elegant and soft. It reminded him of someone but he couldn’t pinpoint it. He tiptoed to see the owner of the voice. He saw just a glimpse of it and he was sure that the woman really reminded him of someone.

 Suddenly, the woman that sat at their seat called Jungkook’s name. Everyone turned their attention to him including Jimin. The woman went to Jungkook and hugged him. The woman said something to Jungkook but only Jimin could hear it because he was near to Jungkook.

“I miss you baby”

Jimin froze when he heard it. He felt that his heart had been stabbed by a million knife. He felt more hurt when he saw Jungkook returned the hug back and replied “I miss you too”. His feeling was overwhelming him and he wanted to cry. He didn’t want his classmate to see he’s crying so he walked faster to the bathroom. On the way there he bumped to Taehyung and he fell on the ground. Taehyung got up and offered his hand to Jimin but Jimin didn’t accept it. He stared at the ground, trying not to cry but broke it when Taehyung caressed his cheeks and asked him “What’s wrong Jimin?”

Please log in to read the full chapter