Chapter 1

Cure
Please log in to read the full chapter

All of the student in Big Hit had started their usual routine. They talked, greeted with the teacher that’s in front of the gate, laughed, giggled, gossiped, like the usual. Well, when they were screaming like a fangirl/fanboy... it’s also their usual routine. It is also a part of Jungkook life, had to hear their annoying  screech over and over again. When he first experienced it, he felt fabulous and wanted. Then he felt annoying but didn’t told anyone. s like this attention so he put aside it and just go along with them. He didn’t want to be selfish.

Then they went to each other class. Taehyung had the same class as his so he walked with him. On his way, there’s an usual girl gave him cupcake. He really like her cupcake but he know he had to tell the girl so she didn’t get her hope up.

“Thank you but I think you have to stop it. I can’t reply to your feeling and don’t want to get your hope up” Jungkook said hoping that the girl will listen to him.

“It’s ok. I did this not because I want to win your heart but I want to see you happy. You look so blessful when you eat it. Is it too delicious?” the girl tilted her head. Jungkook thought that act is cute but he didn’t find a spark at all. So he just smiled at the girl and nodded.

“Hehe. Really? Then I don’t mind giving you this everyday. You know my family own a bakery so I’ve got all the supplies.” The girl smiled. A sincere one.

“I want too but I don’t want to have a diabetes at such a young age.

Please log in to read the full chapter