Part 2 ~ Please take care of me more

Wrong Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ambulance has arrived everyone has made room around us, the pretty girl face was so pale that I’m afraid she would die but not to frighten she was still breathing and her pulse got a bit stable. The doctor asks me few questions about her which I barely know…. The pretty girl only lands in my arms without any warning. Leila tugs on my sleeve and says; “Who is she?”

“I’ve got no idea Leilei.”

Doctor: “We have to drive her to the hospital, young lady you have to follow us since you took care of her.

“I sorry but I don’t know who she is…”

Doctor: “We are sorry but it’s the procedure, you have too.”

“Fine, I’m coming.” The doctor looks at me and nods he then climbs in the ambulance car. Well, my meeting with my mother has to be delayed because of that pretty girl. I turn to Leila whose look really dejected. “Sorry Leilei but I have to follow that pretty girl to the hospital.” I wanted to go home but because of that accident… well… never mind.

Leila: “I’ll follow behind okay?!”

“Great okay see you there.”

I give all my belongings to Leila and climb on the hospital car with that pretty girl. I pull the cover on the top of her torso afraid that you might feel cold. In contrary, I was really hot because of the weather.

×××

TY POV

I follow Tiffany by behind She stops for a minute patting a young girl and smiling at her, the young lady looks really good she was quite y with her long neck and collarbone expose with her v neck t-shirt. We get out of the aircraft and walk down the hallway to the security territory, the policeman takes my passport and looks at my face. I slightly nod and walk out to see my manager if he got my luggage all ready. I turn my back to look around me and spot that girl taking her luggage to she was quite tall as tall as Sooyoung I think, long brown light hair, she wears a gray hoodie and a black destroy skinny jean. She walks really slowly her face was really dull seems she is really disconcerted that‘s quite funny I often look like that too. We passed the French customs, before stepping out I already hear a loud sound from our fans made by the presence of Sunny, Yoona and Tiffany who walk out first. Then… “Emily!!” a loud girl is screaming someone name and the young girl from earlier walking past me… everything is feeling so loud and unbearable I feel a loud pounding in my chest like my sense is going to disconnect with my body, I start to walk like I’m drunk out of this gate… I didn’t even stop to greet the fans and give them my autograph…. Sorry guys really. I almost bang into the wall next to me and fall when a pair of arms catch me. I think I recognize her she is that young girl… ! I completely lean in her arms I feel so dizzy that my legs were about to fall off my body. She lays me down on the ground then I black out. A few minutes later I feel someone tug something under my head as I open my eyes slowly… that … young girl… “You have to stay awake I’m a doctor” that’s all I hear before I black out again and this for good.

End of TY POV.

×××

We arrive at the hospital all the doctors are taking care of pretty, for me, I go directly to register desk to fill the register form for her fortunately for me her manager follow me he barely can speak English but he manages to let out the word about her which I fully understand. Ah … so her name is Kim Taeyeon okay… If I get it well it’s mean the great beauty in Korean and Taeyeon means calm… hum…. her name really fits her well. I fill in the paper for Taeyeon-ssi and give them to her manager and explain it to him that when she wakes up he have to pay for her treatments because she is not French and doesn’t have the social security. He looks at me with a foreign face I’m not sure he gets what I mean in English. Okay let’s try in Korean fortunately for him I did learn their language when I’ve got my internship there 2 years ago.

“Kim Taeyeon-ssi has to pay for that among of money when she will discharge.” I point at the numbers which are 2.355 euros…. Okay, that really expensive.

“But it’s really expensive and she has the taxes and the currency and a lot of things also… .“ He sighs and gives that annoy look.

“But no one tells you to give her a hard time and make her this tired,” I smirk sarcastically at him.

He is really annoyed which I fully understand but I'm really worried about her most of all because her state is far from just being tired of me, so I decided to take care of her bill since I’m a doctor too and here we got special treatment to pay for foreign people.

I look at her manager. “Okay never mind you know what I’ll pay for her since I’m a doctor in charge of her and I’m too tired to explain everything to you just let me pay for her, okay?.”

He pats my shoulder and saying thank you. “Thank you very much!” His mood suddenly lights up what a jerk…

“Yeah… no need to thank me. Now excuse me but I have to go first.”

“But I don’t even know your information.” He stops me in my tracks.

“You don’t need too when Kim Taeyeon-ssi gets the paper she will know who I’m.”

I walk to Leila and smile I bet everything that she will start a whole interrogating to know who's that mystery pretty girl which is Kim Taeyeon from Girls’ Generation.

She stands up and smiles at me. “Pas trop fatiguée docteur?”

No too tired doctor?

"Non ça va pour le moment mais je commence à calciner"

No I’m fine but I start to “burn”.

Leila my hair like a puppy; “T’as vraiment pas changer en six mois.” Then laughs like a idiot.

You didn't change at all in six months.

“Non pas tellement je suis toujours pareil sauf pour mes cheveux.”

I’m still the same and always the same except for my hair.

Leila: “Okay vue que tu es médecin dans cette hôpital tu ne vas pas voir ta patiente?" She smirks at me weirdly.

Since you are the physician in this hospital don’t you go visit her?

“Oui si j’y vais là mais avant il faut que j’appelle maman”.

Yes, I go now, but first I have to call mom.

Leila: "Pas la peine je l’ai déjà prévenue. "

No need too I already called her.

Leila and I walk to my locker I take my white coat out and wear it. And earn a big exclamation from her.

“Comment t’es grave y Emily dans ta blouse blanche!”

You are so y in your white coat Emily

“HAHA !! Oui, comme toujours quoi”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter