Part 7 ~ Earth to Young Doctor!

Wrong Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two of us settle in my couch ready to watch a movie, while Leila and Tiffany-ssi are kneeling in front of the TV bickering about the movie they want to watch. Taeyeon-ssi and I sit in a perfect silent staring at them. I turn to her dazing; she is so mesmerizing I could stare at her all my life.

Softly patting her lap I ask; “Do you want some snacks while watching the movie?” She simply nods; I stand up and walk to the kitchen while something is keeping from going on my tracks. I turn around and look over my shoulder.

“I go with you.” She says and follows me to the kitchen.

×××

I take out the blender, putting some strawberries, blueberries and water in crashing them for the smoothie, taking out four glasses and pour the juice in. While doing that I feel a pair of hands running on my side body massaging down to my hips. My body stiff instantly, I look over my shoulder, seeing a petit figure burying her face into my back circling her hands around me. I think I’m red as a tomato right now, trying to maintain my cool attitude I clear my throat saying;

“Taeyeon-ssi do you want anything else with the smoothie?

“No nothing but you.” I gulp my saliva. What did she just said?

“Okay let’s bring this to the others.” She turns me to face her and press my back against the counter Taeyeon pulls me by the collar to make me bend to her height.

“T-…Taeyeon-ssi… I hum-….“ I’ve been cut off by her kiss.

She cups my face kissing me eagerly biting my lower lip and pulls it out. Our lip-locking turn out to be a really hot session with her hands drawing random figures all over my body, my mind went blank once again unable to compose my thoughts I just let Taeyeon-ssi do whatever she wants with me, it’s getting hot and messy.

“OH! GOD!”

A loud scream come from behind us and make us jump out with Taeyeon bits on my lip harshly. The time to put ourselves back to normal, Leila has bumped into us….

 Alright I let you imagine the state that I’m in and another mess… coming up. My lips are swollen by Taeyeon actions… I widen my eyes as Leila stays still at the archway of the kitchen looking at us. Thing doesn’t help either with Taeyeon’s hands under my t-shirt pulling it up showing my abs, my lips bleeding. Her teeth are really spiky.

“Well…. Huh… - are you guys making us snacks or eating each other faces?” Her tone isn’t joking like she usually does. She is looking dejectedly at me, bringing the trays of smoothies out to the living room.

I quickly understand Leila’s reaction by her movements, she is pissed of me and disappoint in me strangely this time I don’t know why. 

I don’t know what to think. Ah! I grab Taeyeon’s wrists and pull them off from my bare torso straiten my clothes back, I walk out the kitchen to the living room.

×××

I get pull by a hand to the hallway of my apartment. Who can that be?

“So tell me did you lose it?” Oh! My! Leila she scares me.

“What did I lose?” I look at her not understanding what she says.

“Your first time. Dumbo.” She says and smacks my stomach hard. Ouch!!

“Ah! What was that for?” I groan in pain. “No… I mean no we did nothing yesterday I only put her in my bed and then I sleep in my mom’s room.”

“That’s all?” She probes. “So why did look so like that?” She knight her brow

“Yes it’s all nothing happen yesterday.” I roll my eyes. “I don’t know why and what made her like this.”

“You and your y face must turn her on like a beast inside.” I really don’t know how to take this.

“Leila? Shut up." Unable to hold my anger anymore I raise my voice.

“You enjoy it so much stop playing hard to get with me.”

“I’m not playing anything. Don’t act like you know me in the deep core!”

“Arrête de mentir!” Leila raises her voice, suddenly changes her language too. Subject also….

Stop lying!

Our current subject got twist and i don’t why Leila is thinking that I had with Taeyeon? Do I look like somehow thouthtless?

“Je ne mens pas il ne s’est rien passé! Il ne s’est vraiment rien passé hier !“ I raise my voice too thing between us start to fire up.

I’m not lying nothing happened yesterday! Nothing has happened!

 

“Tu me prends pour une idiote ou quoi, tu crois que je ne t’ai pas vue en train de l’embrasser, et elle là avec ses mains en-dessous de ton t-shirt !

You think I’m blind or what? Do you really think that I haven’t seen you guys kissing each other and her hands under you shirt!

“Donc quoi? Je n’ai pas le droit d’être attiré par Taeyeon ? Où est- ce que c’est marqué que je n’ai pas le droit!” Our fight is leading to nothing than ridiculous I shout so loud the part of Taeyeon’s name that Tiffany-ssi and her show up

So what? I’m not allowed to be attracted by her? Where does it written? That it was forbidden.

“T’es stupide ou tu le fait exprès tu ne comprends pas que Taeyeon c’est une star elle ne va pas rester éternellement à Paris et jouer ta petite copine elle repart dans une semaine.“ She was right Taeyeon is leaving in a week and the probability for me to see her again was…. Zero.

You’re stupid or you pretend to be? Don’t you understand that Taeyeon is a star and she’s leaving in a week? She’s not going to stay in Paris eternally and play girlfriends with you!

 

Leila is right, I drag myself into a situation that I might never recover, my world crash down like I got hit by someone fist. Even if my mind is ringing ‘Taeyeon’ I cannot deny the fact that we are different and not living in the same country. All my determination the day before dies down.

I stand there fidget all my hope evaporate from my skin. I’m about to shout back at Leila but two peer of eyes are stating at us not understanding what we were talking about and why we get upset like this.

“I have to go to the hospital.” I say and walk out my apartment.

“What about the movie?” Leila asks.

“You guy can stay here and watch it.” I p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter