Part 4 ~ You… again.

Wrong Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 days later

TY POV

Everything went smoothly from the day I got out of the hospital to the day of our concert. The Parisian fans are incredible I’m left speechless they are amazing and gave us a lot of energy during the concert and of course a lot of love. I will never thank them enough.

I get up from the bed and walk to the desk next to my bed where manager Oppa has put the papers that I got from the hospital, to be honest, I’m still wondering who’s the one who had paid for all my checks up… I read the paper from the beginning to the end and figure it out that it was the young doctor who has paid for my treatments, so she that ‘someone. I look at the among 2.355€ Oh God!!! That’s really expensive!! Why did she? I’m left speechless. From the first day we met until the last moment she took care of me and I was completely clueless, and I don’t have anything to pay her back or thank her. This is so frustrating. I played with her cell phone the entire time being hospitalize and I didn’t get her number… “Why are you so stupid Kim Taeyeon?” I smack my head.

×××

I sulk while eating breakfast with the others, I feel really guilty and stupid, moreover that I know deeply in my heart that I like the young doctor and can’t stop thinking about her, this is a totally new feeling for me, but I’m ready to risk it. Only fools don’t change their minds. Why didn’t I ask her to go take a coffee with me at that moment? Why didn’t I ask her for her information? And why didn’t I ask her for her phone number? “Ah!” I scream out loud which earn me weirds stares from the others.

“What’s wrong Taetae? Tiffany asks.

“I…- hum… nothing I’m fine, sorry.”

“Don’t say ‘nothing’ you just scream.” She rolls her eyes.

I look wide eyes at her and realized that I use the young doctor to call her number which means that she has the number of the young doctor!! I smile ridiculously at her and hug her.

“Tae you know you are really weird and abnormal sometimes.”

“I know and I love you.” I tighten my grip around Tiffany and nuzzle my nose on her cheek.

“Stop being clingy on me suddenly likes this Tae! Ah!! And let me eat in peace.” She detached herself from my arms pushing me.

I’m smiling like an idiot her cell phone is my only hope otherwise I will never meet the young doctor again

“Tiff do you still have the number that I use you call you the day I was in the hospital?” I ask her directly.

“I don’t know I think I do why?” She looks at me weirdly.

“Give it to me please.” I look at her with my puppy eyes.

“Here! Search on your own I’m busy eating.” She pushes her smartphone into my direction.

“Thank you!!!” I take the phone and unlock it with my fingers. Tiff and I are best friends, so we register on thumbs on each other phones. I surf all along her call logs and…. Here it is my precious number!!!!!!! “Yeah!!!” I quickly take my phone and copy the number; +33770xxxxx. Here it is!

I'm relived, it leaves me a chance to meet her on more time and do everything to be closer to her. Kim Taeyeon you are really smart!

×××

Without any words, I run to my room. My heart is pumping in my chest and I feel like It will drop in my stomach,  I hesitated for a moment before calling the number a bunch of questions is traveling my head as ‘does she still remember me?’ ‘I might bother her if call her’ all the kind and various question keep bump up into my brain! Ah!!! I scream once again in frustration! Why am I so dense!

I lie on the bed and closing my eyes; I really can bring myself and have the courage to call her. I turn to my side wondering again what she is doing and if she fine or not I try to recall all the moment that we have together. Flashbacks are running in my head even though if they are shorts moment but for me they are unforgettable.

×××

A knock on my door pulls me out from my reverie as Yoona get in my room with Tiffany they are chatting about the showrooms they should attend to buy new clothes. I’m not that interested in since I like simple and comfortable clothes. I look at my cell phone once again and asking myself if I should call her are not. This is so mental breakdown.

End of TY POV

×××

Today is my first day as an official generalist doctor I have one more degree and can become surgeon… well not technically I still have a lot to learn but I’m happy that all the projects and work that I made in Singapore had been approved by Mr. Dugrand. I've left once again with a lot of work until the day I can fully become a generalist surgeon.

I’ve been studying medicine since a long time now and everything that I know is the moral by Hippocrates “heal to save” or something like that…

3 days have passed since I saw Taeyeon at the Italian restaurant eating with her members I’m still wondering if she’s alright or not. What a weird feeling?

I walk out my room and go to the kitchen to meet my mother;

“Morning mom;” I say gladly. She turns around and gives me my morning hug, I’m only warm and thoughtful for my mother and sisters the rest don’t really matter to me.

“You had a good sleep?” Mom hands me a glass of water.

“Yes, I think so…” I shrug, I was so exhausted when I got home last night that I don’t even know what happen.

“I know that you love what you are doing but you have to think about your health first.” mom says while putting the food down in front of me.

“I know don’t worry I won’t get home late anymore, Promise.”

“You look like a lifeless person, look at your face.” Mom puts her hand on my face and turns it from left to right to check the tiredness.

“I won’t anymore I’m sorry,” I say and swallow my avocado toast.

“You always say that when you get home late from work.” My mother sips her coffee. I don’t dare to look straight in her eyes since I know that I barely spend time at home from the day I get here.

“Take a leave and rest!” Mom furrows her eyes.

“Actually I’m free today and I’m meeting Leila.”

“That’s good to hear, I know that you are impatient to become a formal doctor and a surgeon but take your time. Enjoy your life.”

“Actually my degree had been approving mom I’m now an official doctor. I put on my best grin at her.

“Really? My lovely is a doctor!!!” Mom roses from her chair and engulfs me in a bear hug.

“Thank you for always understand me and let me follow my dream,” I say in her arms and patting her arm.

“You are the best; I can now show off to the rest of the family that you are a doctor.”

“Hahaha! You don’t need to; your acknowledgment is all I need.”

“Mom, are you going abroad again?” I ask from nowhere.

“I’m leaving tonight for Shanghai.”

“Okay, when are you coming back?”

“In a week I think.”

“Alright sound good do forget to bring me those sponge cakes back.”

“No, I won’t you don’t want anything else? A boyfriend maybe?” She asks me and raises a brow.

“No that would be all. And talking about a boyfriend I need a piece of advice.”

“Tell me everything.”

Mom nods vigorously at everything I ask her, I started by telling her how I got to meet Kim Taeyeon and how I was feeling strange in the body every time that I see her. Technically I didn’t precise that Kim Taeyeon was a girl I just let my mom guess which she didn’t apparently;

“I think you are in love… Emily” She reaches across the table and pats my head.

“What?” This time I really make a weird face.

“You tell me that you find Kim Taeyeon nice, calm down to earth. You even told me that you slept in her room on a chair next to the door when she had the fever afraid th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter