Part 3 ~ Strange feeling.

Wrong Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TY POV

She is a really thoughtful person, I’m really thankful that she thinks about me and brought me breakfast; I have to find a way to thank her when I get out of here. I’ve been playing with her phone for at least an hour since she left, I wanted to see her but no one come in, I think that she must be really busy with all these works and examinations.

The door swings open and my friends/members get in; “Taeyeon-ah!”  They say in unison I’m happy to see them but I was expecting to see the young doctor. Although I smile at them to mention that everything is good?

Tiffany: “Taetae! How are you?”

Tae: I’m good!

Hyoyeon: “That’s great because we have a concert in two days and tomorrow morning we have a photo shoot.”

Seohyun: “Onnie let Taeyeon onnie rest why are you bashing out all the schedules in her head like that.”

Hyoyeon: “Because she needs to be aware of our activities. She said and smack lightly Seohyun’s forehead.”

Taeyeon: “I’m sorry for causing all those troubles. I feel sorry although I realize that my health isn’t as good as I think I am.”

Yuri: “No need to you will be good after a good sleep.”

Tiffany: “Right Taetae.”

Yoona: “Our schedules have been crazy lately is normal that our body feel weak. She gets closer to me and pats my shoulder.”

Tiffany: “Did you get your breakfast yet?”

I smile like a dork thinking about earlier and nod my head vigorously. The sweet pastries that she brought are really good and it’s even tastier because it’s the young doctor who had bought it.

Sooyoung: “What did you have?”

Tae: “A croissant, chocolate bread, and an orange juice “

Sunny: “Your breakfast sound really good for a hospital serving.”

Tae: “Of course it’s the young doctor that bought it for me.” I said it proudly.

Tiffany: “Young doctor?” All the girls are looking at me with questioning eyes….

Tae: “Yes the young and beautiful doctor.” I said it like it was the most special thing in my life.

Tiffany: “Ah… you mean the Emily girl that I met on the plane!”

Tae: “Yes her!”

Yoona: “So she is a doctor? That’s interesting!” Yoona smiles at me.

Tae: “Yes…! S…-she”

I’m cut off by the sudden knock and door and open showing the beautiful face of my young doctor. Yes, I said ‘my’ young doctor I don’t know if she swings that way but I’m ready to chase after and make her fall for me.

End of TY POV

×××

I get in  Kim Taeyeon’s room surprisingly is crowded with… well …. Girls… I bow to them all, and step in, to examine my new patient Kim Taeyeon, they look at me like I’m going to commit a crime what a funny aura, hilariously the thing is Kim Taeyeon-ssi who is smiling wildly at me. I walk to the end of her bad and look at the check board I take my stethoscope out and plug it in my ear I bend down to Kim Taeyeon-ssi and point the instrument to her chest oddly her heart beat faster than the usual I frown and bring out my cold expression, I’m afraid that her fever comes back… I bring my hand on her cheek to feel the heat from her body and saw that she is red as a tomato. I decide to break the silence; “Kim Taeyeon-ssi?” she hums as I ask her.

“Do you feel pain anywhere on your body?” I begin to touch examine her I use my hand to touch lightly on the sensible part of the human body to figure out what she has and why she’s red like that.

“Water maybe?” I look at her, no respond; “I’m going to sense some part of your body it might hurt a bit I’m sorry in advance.”

I point three of my fingers on her stomach, then I move to her kidneys, I get to her shoulder blade I push a bit harder this time which makes her squeaks; “Ahh…~”

I quickly retract my fingers from her and move in front of her looking in her eyes. She is really pretty her face is perfection for me. Her eyes, straight nose her kissable pink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter