Part 3.2 ~ Let's meet again.

Wrong Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TY POV

I watch my young doctor walking out the room with her back facing me, I'm disappointed to the point that Tiffany notices it, and walks to the bed sitting next to me. She eye-smiles at me but I still feel sad and powerless. I wish I can have another chance to meet her again and thank her for taking a really good care of me as if I remember she didn’t take her phone back and it still on the nightstand next to my bed. So that means I have a tiny chance to see her again.

All the girls are looking at; “What do I have something weird on my face?” I facepalm myself to check.

Yoona: “Onnie you just blushed when the young doctor got in.”

Hyoyeon: “Yeah you looked like an overcooked prawn that was funny.”

Taeyeon: “Yah!! It’s because she caught me off guard! I scream out.

Tiffany: “Okay time out guys! Stops teasing Taetae, you guys!” She says in her high tone.

Sunny: “I don’t want to break the atmosphere but we have to go girls. Taeyeon-ah you rest okay? We come back later for you.” The cute bunny smiles at me and I just smile back.

All my members/friends left my room. I’m once again alone with the only occupation ‘her phone’. I start to look into her pictures gallery to seek if she has a partner or not, the only pics that she got are a landscape of Singapore, food and some selfies. Nothing, interesting enough to make a conclusion about her love orientation. Oh! I almost forget to mention the last one with my beautiful face. She doesn’t even have SNS. Although I won’t see her again I have to find a way to see her again this one of my conviction for my stay in Paris.

×××

I get my lunch the hospital one this time, it not that bad but neither good. I remain playing on her phone, then a nurse gets in to take me to do the checks up my young doctor sets for me, actually, her full name is An Emily if read it well on her id card pin on her white coat. But I’m just going to call her ‘young doctor’ is sound like a beautiful stranger you just bumped into and you wish to meet again. She looks semi-Asian and semi occidental I wonder what her parent’s nationality are? Because she is really beautiful in a special way.

I walk with the nurse to the checks up the room it has a few patients waiting, the nurse pats the bed mentions me to sit on the bed, so I do what she tells me to. I scan the whole room around me to see what it got, people are moving like a hive of activity.

I look around like a lost child then I spot ‘my’ young doctor! Her outfit its different this time seems she got change into her uniform.

She is standing next to the counter with a young good looking boy they are smiling at each other and even hug each other… What?! … I’m sitting on my bed watching the entire scene. He even smacks her forehead… Hey, don’t touch and hurt ‘my’ young doctor! They seem really close, I’m feeling weird inside and having this mixed feeling.

Suddenly I see her takes some paper off his hands and walks…. To me….

End of TY POV

×××

“Kim Taeyeon-ssi? How are you feeling?” She looks at me oddly… What a cute sight.

“I’m good and you.” She responds for the first time without humming.

“I’m fine; I’ll take care of your checks up.” I pay for her discharge so I wanted her to have that full checks up thing.

“Good.” She seems mad about something….

“Kim Taeyeon-ssi, please follow me to the MRI. She gets up from the bed and walks behind me to the MRI

“Here we are.” I lead her to the scan bed and mention her to lie on it, what a fun action, she is a bit short to reach for the bed so I slowly approach and carry her to the bed in bridal style. “I’m sorry since I’m afraid that you will hurt yourself I decide to carry you, hope it didn’t bother you.” I see her face completely turning red like a strawberry.

“Thank you.” She manages to say.

“Lie down okay? It won’t take long you can close your eyes I will be right there.” As I point at the glass room behind me; she nods once again…. She really looks like a kid.

I walk to the room behind the MRI and sit on the chair I press the button for the machine to start after 5 minutes the scan of Kim Taeyeon’s body fully appear on my computer screen she doesn't seem you have any bad injuries except some muscles bruises but nothing that bad. I think that it will be the only picture that I’ll have, of her. The scan was done, I get to her and pat her arm gently; “Your scan is done let’s go back to your room, I’ll examine you once again and you will be ready to discharge.” I slightly smile at her and guide her back to her room.

Reaching her room I sit next to her on the edge of the bed and take my stethoscope out and point it to her heart weirdly it has the same heartbeat like this morning. I shift closer to her body reaching for her back and listen again… Okay, this girl is really strange….

“Kim Taeyeon you are good, remember to not over doing things. You are ready to go.” She looks at me sadly, I have to admit it I feel a bit weepy. But she a superstar and I'm a doctor, things cannot be matched together even if I try to court her.

“Doctor? How can I pay for my treatments?”

“Someone already took care of it.” I pat her shoulder.

“Doctor? Your cell phone, thank you.” She stretches her arm with my phone in her hand; I take it and our fingers brush together, I quickly retract my hand and put it in my pocket.

“Please rest well and enjoy your stay in Paris.” I offer her a handshake that she returns immediately I  look at her and slightly crack a smile. Really I’m not used to smiling a lot, however, it feels different with Kim Taeyeon. I wanted to stay more and converse with her but… it not possible my chores are calling me.

She looks at me shyly, as I walk out the room to resume my work. Since I decide to be a doctor I barely have time to do whatever I want, even breaks are hard to take…. Why didn’t I take Business and administration instead? 

×××

TY POV

The young doctor suddenly dash in front of without any warning, she's differents from this morning she looks at me with this same aura that she always has every time that we see each other. Her outfit has changed too; she is wearing her doctor uniform which makes her look even ier than this morning.

Her appearance in front of me make me startle a bit but somehow I am happy to see her, she shows more tiredness

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter