Part 5 ~ Drunk.

Wrong Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy Much love!! 

TY POV

I drink one glass of beer and I’m already tipsy I start to feel hot; my mind is already reacting, like I start to think about funny things laughing like an idiot. But it captures the young doctor attention. If I see it well she turns and face me.

“Taeyeon ssi are you okay?” I look at her and smile. My attempt is working she is finally paying attention to me! Let’s get deep in the plan what about I start to be clingy on her and feel her body?

“I think you should stop drinking.” She pushes my half empty glass away; “Let me get you water instead.” She pours water in a glass and give it to me; “Drink this it will cool you down a bit.” I drink from her glass and raise it screaming.

“I want more!!” All eyes on me. Oops

“Okay this won’t do let’s go outside taking some fresh air.” She lifts me up by the arm and guides me out.”

“Leilei I’m taking Taeyeon-ssi out for fresh air she is tipsy.” She says to Leila who just nods and continues her discussion with Tiff.

×××

The young doctor makes me sit on the bench for a moment, some meters away from the restaurant, the street is fill with people but it’s good the place that we are is not that crowd. I feel sober a bit as the cool breeze hit my face makes my mind less mix up then twenty minutes ago. I scoot closer to her and say; "The weather is good."

She looks at me and nods her head; “Yes summer in Paris it’s really pleasant.”

I slump my head on her shoulder in fake! The huge desire to chuckle echoed in my head. But I just lean deeper in her shoulder and surpress it. “Taeyeon-ssi? You okay? You’re still drunk?” She shakes me up but I barely budge. She smells really good. I want to inhale all of her scent; I nuzzle in her and mumble incoherent word;

“Young doctor smell good…” As I close my eyes again and wait for her reaction. To my surprise!

“Thank you Taeyeon-ssi, let’s carry you to the others.” And she giggles I think it’s the first time its like music to my ears. She holds me by the shoulder and struggles to walk back to the restaurant.

We reach the restaurant; Tiffany and Leila are already standing outside waiting for us. The young doctor is really having a hard time with me, but I’m feeling so content right now. She is trying to hold me and to keep her balance, so she encircles her arms around my waist. Ah… Taeyeon you are so smart!! I close my eyes and let things pass as long as my plan works I don’t care much about the rest; but weirdly I witness the two friends discuss about going to another bar.

Leila: “You are here! I’m planning to take Tiffany to that bar at Oberkampf.

Emily: “With Taeyeon-ssi in that state?”

Leila: “What happen to her?”

Emily: “You’re joking right? Don’t you see that she is completely out?”

Leila: “Ah that’s why you holding her like that okay get it.”

Emily: “Don’t be ridiculous we can’t go to that bar Taeyeon is out they will not let her in and I might have shift tonight.”

Leila: “Okay let’s be rational you take care of Taeyeon-ssi because you always did and I take care of Tiffany-ssi. ”

Emily: “You’re lucky that my arms are busy holding her or I’ll promise I’ll just hit you with all my might.”

Leila: “Hey chill out y it’s not every day that we get to bump into the k-pop legend and hang out, having fun with them!”

Emily: “They’re human like us what’s so extraordinary …. “

Leila: “Bring her to your place, look how she is leaning comfortably in your body.”

Emily: I surrender take care of Tiffany if anything happens to her, I’ll dig a hole and push you in.”

Leila: “I’ll call Uber for you.”

Emily: “hum… kay.”

So if I get the thing well the young doctor is bringing me to her place, Kim Taeyeon you are a genius! Hurray myself. I’m still leaning against her shoulder lucky me she’s taller otherwise she would see the huge grin on my face.

End of TY POV

×××

I’m left without any other solution then to take Taeyeon-ssi with me, Leila has found a new friend and Tiffany-ssi  don’t really seems to care about  her best friend…. Some b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter