~ Epilogue ~

Wrong Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six months have passed, since Taeyeon-ssi left me. I’m living like I usually do; I work harder than before maybe too much I have now some sleeping issues. I realize that my life without Taeyeon-ssi doesn’t mean anything I keep having nightmare of her leaving me for good. The same scenario keeps repeating every time I close my eyes. The D-day I come to her then she tells me that it’s too late, that already gave her heart to someone else.

So I decide not to sleep anymore. My thoughts are always destined for her, how is she? Is she thinking about me like I do? Is doing well without health issue?

How I wish I can be by her side telling her how much I miss and will always love her.

I think I look like a zombie or maybe a stone girl with my red eyes ahah. This so unhealthy, my mother scolds me when I talk about Taeyeon-ssi; she tells me that I can love someone who makes me miserable like this, but in the end she quickly changes her mind telling me that I have to fight for her no matter what.

I regain a bit of strength walking forward waiting for the day I can finally ask her to be my girlfriend.

×××

Leila POV

My best friend is lifeless since Taeyeon depart; I’m heartbreaking when I see her like that her mind is lingering elsewhere but surely not with me or with James when we talk to her.

She has sleeping issue, she went on a therapy every week; if I didn’t force her I think that she will never attend those consultations.

For me I keep in touch with Tiffany as promise we send each other messages, snaps and Instagram all the time.

Tiffany told me that Taeyeon-ssi was doing well she was sometime disconnect with her members but she stills work well and doing fine.

×××

Emily works on her new degree like a crazy she lost too much weight and color in six months, I’m just afraid about the worst.

Tiffany has told me that Taeyeon has an Instagram account so I decide to add her on it, sending her message.

Finally an answer today! 

Hi Taeyeon,

This is Leila Emily’s best friend we meet at Paris.

I just wanted to say hello and ask if you are doing good.

Leila

Hello Leila!

Of course I remember you; I’m sorry if I didn’t reply to you sooner.

My schedule had been crazy lately and I barely have time to check anything.

How’s the young doctor doing is she good?

Taeyeon

 

I froze looking at her question about Emily, I really have no idea how to answer, she’ll get worry if I tell her that Emily is on a therapy, losing weight with all the consequences that her works made her.

I have to attempt another thing then an idea strike me why not creating an Instagram account for Emily and send Taeyeon her picture in a daily life?

 

Good idea Leila you are so smart! I have to try it this is the best way to keep them together I clearly know that she will never try to contact Taeyeon, choosing to suffer and torture herself afraid that she will disturb the latter. I sometimes think that there is really something wrong with her dense, robotic attitude….

 

Anyhow, I currently sleep at Emily’s place to look after her. You can call me her personal nurse ahah…! No seriously she is really worrying me I’ve never saw her in this state since her father left and now Taeyeon.

 

It’s midnight, I roll on my bed unable to sleep, today was Emily’s day off, but she went to the university to work her exams. I get up sneaking to her room, she is sleeping holding on a pillow. She must be really tired; she didn’t even change her clothes. I fish out her phone stuck in the back of her pocket jeans all along with her credit card. I put aside her credit card since it’s the last thing that I need.

I know that Emily’s smartphone doesn’t have any password or application in, she merely use it to call and text….

 

I install Instagram creating her an account name Doc.E.Y hehe that’s a fun name with Taeyeon as a password so when she will or want to know the truth I’ll tell her, but for now I’ll just let it a secret.

 

Account name: check! Password: check!

 

Alright everything is set I turn looking at her sleeping figure on the bed, taking a picture. Tagging underneath; “I feel lonely without you.” This must be good for a first publication. I put her phone back on her nightstand returning to my room.

 

I look at the clock to check the time zone and send a message to Taeyeon.

 

Hey!

You can go and check this account Doc.E.Y

I think you’ll love it.

Have a nice day.

Leila

Since that I decide to use my phone to log in her account posting her pictures from the daily life for Taeyeon during four months. I hope it helps Taeyeon feeling less lonely without that idiot. Even if it unfair to hide it from Emily I wanted to help them somehow. Which I receive a lot of Taeyeon’s pics actually; one with her wearing Emily’s shirt with a pouting face, other one showing the bracelet Emily bought for her with her lips kissing it and lot more…. Miraculously it works really well.

×××

“Hey y!”

“Hello….”

“Whoa! You cannot sound more lifeless than now….”

“I’m tired.”

“Nightmares?”

“Yeah…. I keep having the same scene repeating every time I sleep, it’s just when I tired myself out that I don’t have it.”

“You miss Taeyeon that much?” I look at her unable to help her. “Hey keep it up you’ll meet her soon in two months and you can hug her in you skinny arms.”

“If she still remembers me and wants me.”

“Don’t say that she loves you and you know it, do me a favor and start doing something on your body to look y again.” She looks at me weirdly.

“I’m perfectly fine. I don’t need anything.”

“Anything but Taeyeon, look Emily you are love sick, I know that you don’t want anything but her. At least work out and gain some weight, so when you meet her, you can run after her or making her less worried about you.” I run out of arguments afraid to hurt her more.

“Okay if you say so I will work out and reapplying my subscription into tennis and squash.”

“Thay’s my best friend.”

She slightly smiles at me, it’s a good start.

End of Leila POV

×××

A month have gone by, I did what it told, to be honest with you, it makes me feel really good to play tennis again I can now let out all my anger and stress. This is great almost making forget about the most important thing in my life. It’s true I let myself be since Taeyeon walk out my life but I never have once lived without thinking about her, dreaming about her. I also stop my sleeping therapy claiming that it was unnecessary I’m doing better I was sure about it.

Today it’s my final to become a surgeon. The result will announce in a month, my body change I regain the sharp like I was a year ago, looking less miserable and tired. I did what Leila told me, I have this idea of running after Taeyeon, courting her if she is already with someone else I wanted to fight for her and make her mine I have to do it even if it cost all my dignity.

×××

This is it, the writing part it’s done all the work for a year is now over, my future as a surgeon and with Taeyeon will be determinate….

“Emily!” Someone is calling my name from behind.

“Oh… Hi Lexi, I’m sorry I didn’t saw you.”

“It’s okay; I wanted to ask you if you want to go have a coffee with me?”

“What for?”

“For celebrating the end of our finals and maybe have a talk.” She gives me a wide smile. Who knows what she is fishing for?

“Hum… yeah why not.”

“Okay let’s go.” She takes my arms dragging outside the building. “Your arm is full of veins.”

“Pardon me?”

“Your arm….” She points down; “it’s y.” I look at my arm and yeah it shows some veins because of the tennis, squash maybe because I write none-stop earlier.

“Thanks.” I scratch the back of my neck in embarrassment; no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter