Part 1 ~1st Touch

Wrong Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I bid goodbye to my friends at the airport from Singapore, my stay there for my internship in the biggest hospital is finally over. It nostalgically that I have to leave my friends but I must get back to my hometown to pass my final exams to become a surgeon this year in Paris as I promised my mom.

The stewardess asks for my ticket and scans it. I finally board the airplane. I take out some of my stuff and put my bag away I sit in the first business class with my earphones blasting music thru my ears. A steward gets close to me and pats my arms by reflex I take one of my earphones out and look at him. "Welcome aboard young lady, this aircraft is momentary on standby to wait for the rest of the passenger I will be here to serve you all along the flight." I nod to him.

"What would you like to drink?" He looks at me with his white teeth smile.

"A glass of tonic please." I smile back, then he left to move to the cabinet getting my drink.

Sipping from my drink the aircraft start to be crowned with people I lift my head and look around well… is the band name Girls’ Generation something like that… and their managers who are making a fuss to switched seats to sit next to each other, a friend of mine told me about them but I never took interest in. I look around me to analyze what happen but I quick get bored and sink back in my books again when suddenly an eye smiled girl touch me. I look up, take off my earphone once again and voice out. "How can I help you?"

She then points at my passport, "I’m sorry to bother you, but you are French isn’t it?" Her English was really good, she has that strong and husky voice. I nod and hand my passport but she pushes it away. "I’m really sorry to bother you but they are giving us this territory form to fill and I don’t understand French could you mind helping me."

I look at her and then… ah… okay, so that’s why she talks to me. I get up from my seat. "No take my seat; I’ll explain everything to you." She took my place and I crouch next to her pointing with my index and translating everything that she had to fill in. At the end of the form; "Okay and then signature means the same in English. You‘re all done."

She smiles at me and stands up stretching her hand for me "Thank you by the way my name is Tiffany."

I smile back "Nice to meet you Tiffany I’m Emily." I shake her hand and let go "Have a nice stay in Paris." She then leaves to her seat and the plane is about to take off.

I resume my work on my textbook and listen to my music. The flight when smoothly the first 5 hours and a half but I'm really bored with the shows the company decides to broadcast so I keep working on my assignments.

×××

Five hours later the plane lands I am more than excited my best friend called me a week ago saying that she finally got her driver license and come over to pick me up from the airport. When the plane touchdown I turn off the airplane mode of my phone w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter