Ch.9 MU meaning Mutual understanding or TnT meaning together but not officially

The Best Friend or The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Angel’s Pov]

Angel remembered back in their freshmen year how people would ask her or Jae if they were an item and it made her realize that when they were freshmen it was a mutual understanding but now it changed since they gotten older. She understood why people told her that she would look cute together with Jae since she known him when they were 8 years old and the fact that she’s really comfortable around him.

[Flashback from freshmen year]

“Are you and Jae an item??” Nicolette asked.

“Nah, we are just best friends with mutual understanding” Angel replied.

“But you two would look cute together though,” Nicolette said.

“It’s just MU,” Angel replied.

[End of flashback from freshmen year]

Jae poked her in her sides to get her attention and signs telling her “What’s got you in deep thought??” Angel signs back telling him “Just remembering something back from our freshmen year.” He signs telling her “Was it about the one where people kept on asking either of us if we were an item.” She signs back telling him “Yeah I remembered what Nicolette told me.” Jae signs telling her “What did she tell you in freshmen year??” Angel signs back telling him “She said We would look cute together if we had become an item in freshmen year.”

He signs telling her “What did you say when she said that??” She signs back telling him “It’s just MU.” Jae signs telling her “It’s not just MU anymore; I want us to be TnT.” Angel signs back telling him “TnT?? What’s that??” He signs telling her “It’s an expression that Filipinos used as a label for two people’s relationship.” She signs back telling him “What does it stand for??” Jae signs telling her “It stands for Tayo na hindi tayo in Tagalog.” Angel signs back telling him “What does it mean in English??”

Jae signs telling her “The translation for Tayo na hindi tayo in English is together but not officially.” Angel signs back telling him “Wait, so the status of our relationship isn’t just MU anymore.” He signs telling her “Yes I want it to be together but not officially.” She signs back telling him “Now I understand why Nicolette said that we would be cute together.”

“Which is what exactly??” Jae asked.

“We’ve been best friends since we were 8 years old and we are completely comfortable around each other that we were able to read each other like an open book,” Angel replied.

“That’s true,” Jae said.

“The thought of being comfortable around Kai felt a bit weird if we weren’t best friends,” Angel replied.

“How so??” Jae asked.

“Imagine, if we stopped being friends with each other in sophomore year I would’ve called a truce to Kai and play nice which meant being comfortable around him without having to throw cold insults at him” Angel replied.

“That’s just weird if that ever happens whic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter