Ch.10 Advice

The Best Friend or The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Rin’s Pov]

Rin felt sad for Kai that he didn’t get to be with Angel so she decided to give him a piece of advice. Kai felt a bit heartbroken that he wasn’t picked but he understood why he wasn’t chosen because he was a player and it hurt his ego that he lost to another guy that wasn’t as popular as him.

“Kai oppa can I give you a piece of advice??” Rin asked.

“Sure Rin,” Kai replied.

“You should go to Han River and jump there,” Rin said.

“What?? I wouldn’t do that,” Kai replied.

“Just kidding,” Rin said.

“Rin, don’t say that” Kai replied.

“Sorry, but my real advice is don’t lose hope whether you changed or not” Rin said.

“I’ll remember that,” Kai replied.

“Good keep it in mind,” Rin said.

“I will,” Kai replied.

“Before I go, prove it that you have changed because you can’t just tell her that you changed without any proof” Rin said as she walked away from him.

Kai knew Rin was right that he couldn’t just tell Angel he has changed without having any proof to back his word up. He vows that he will prove to Angel he has changed his player ways and not have anything to back his word up. Kai knew that he had to start apologizing to the girls that he broke up with.

“JJ, we need to see who we are assisting for our 4th period” Angel said.

“Okay Ange we can go,” Jae replied.

Angel got up and threw her trash away then waited for her best friend. Jae got up and threw his trash away then grabs her hand. She smiles and grabs her book with her free hand. He walked out of the cafeteria holding her hand and heads to his locker. Angel walks besides him while reading her book with her free hand and holding his hand with the other. Jae lets go of her hand then wraps his arm around her waist pulling her close to him. She smiles and snuggles into his side while reading her book with one hand.

They arrived at his locker in record time even though lunch was still going on. Jae did the combination on his lock with his free hand then opened his locker to get his backpack. Angel snuggled into his side while reading her book then signs telling him “JJ, I need to get my backpack from my locker as well.” He signs back telling her “Alright, baby girl we can get it.” She felt her cheeks turn pink at his new nickname for her then signs telling him “Okay baby boy.” Jae grinned at the new nickname and signs back telling her “Baby girl your cheeks are pink.”

Angel felt her cheeks heat up and signs telling him “Stop it baby boy you are making me blush.” Jae grinned and signs back telling her “You look so cute when you blush baby girl.” She turns away from him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter