Ch.12 Safe

The Best Friend or The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Angel‘s Pov]

Angel dialed T.O.P’s number and prays that he answers his phone. T.O.P heard his phone ringing and took it out of his pocket then sees the caller i.d which said Angel who’s calling at the moment. She patiently waited for her cousin to answer the phone so she’ll be able to go home. He was relieved that his baby cousin was safe since she’s calling.

“Baby cousin where are you??” T.O.P asked.

“T.O.P oppa, please come and get me” Angel replied.

“Alright I’ll come and get you baby cousin so just tell me where you are?” T.O.P said.

“I’m at the Police station,” Angel replied.

“Do you want me to bring Jae along?” T.O.P asked.

“Yes, can you tell JJ to get my backpack out of my 4th period class??” Angel replied.

“Alright I’ll tell him anything else?” T.O.P asked.

“I need some clothes so please tell JJ to get me some,” Angel replied.

“Okay baby cousin just stay there,” T.O.P said.

“Ok, I’m not going to go anywhere” Angel replied.

[T.O.P’s Pov]

T.O.P was relieved that the police has found his baby cousin and couldn’t imagine what might have happened if the police weren’t there to rescue his baby cousin from whoever kidnapped her. Angel’s entire close knit group of friends looked at T.O.P since they saw him on the phone with someone. He took his car keys out of his pocket then headed out of the school.

“T.O.P oppa, where are you going?” Minzy asked.

“I’m going to pick up Angel,” T.O.P replied.

“Who found her?” Changjo asked.

“The police did,” T.O.P replied.

“She’s safe right?” Jae asked.

“Yes she’s safe. Jae can you get Angel’s backpack out of her 4th period class?” T.O.P replied.

“Yeah, I got it already when I went to her 4th period to see if she was there” Jae said.

“Good, Angel says she wants you there with her” T.O.P replied.

“Alright, I’ll ride with you to go get her” Jae said.

“She also needs clothes so I’m assuming you know which clothes she likes,” T.O.P replied.

“Yeah, I can get it from her room at her house” Jae said.

“Alright, let’s go then” T.O.P replied.

“Wait why can’t us girls choose what clothes Angel should wear?” The girls except Angel asked.

“That’s because she asked me to tell Jae to get her some clothes that she could wear and I’m assuming you girls don’t know where everything is in her walk in closet in a way she has it organized,” T.O.P replied.

“You’re saying Jae knows where everything is in her walk in closet and we don’t,” The girls except Angel asked

“Technically speaking yes Jae knows where she has put everything in her walk in closet,” T.O.P replied.

“T.O.P hyung is right though because Jae has spent all of his time at Angel’s house to know where her clothes are and the way she has it organized,” Tae-jun said.

“That’s not fair,” The girls except Angel replied.

“Hey!!! I actually have a good sense of fashion and Angel doesn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter