Ch.8 History Class

The Best Friend or The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jae’s Pov]

Jae hoped and prayed that his best friend chose him instead of Kai the player but he would support her choice and be okay with just being the best friend. No matter how much he hoped and prayed, he would be the supportive best friend if she decided to choose Kai. Angel made her choice and realized that she wasn’t going to lose her best friend no matter what her choice was.

“Class settle down, I know this is a brand new year but this is not the time to socialize with friends because you can do it on your own time at lunch or during passing period” Mr. Park said.

The class settled down and sat wherever they wanted since Mr. Park hasn’t assigned the seats for the whole year. Angel opened her book and started reading while waiting for Mr. Park to start his lecture. Jae started doodling on a piece of paper while waiting for the lecture to start even though he knew that he was going to stop taking notes as soon as he starts getting bored.

“Class, I will begin my lecture now so please put away all electronics,” Mr. Park said.

“Nae, Mr. Park!!!” The class exclaimed as they put their electronics away.

Mr. Park started his lecture with a fully prepared presentation and what is expected in his class. The class took out their paper and pencil then started to take notes to catch up on what Mr. Park was saying. Jae began to get bored after he took most of his notes and started doodling on another piece of paper. Angel rolled her eyes when she saw him doodling again and continued on taking notes.

“Class, for tonight’s homework you will write a summary paragraph of what you did over the summer” Mr. Park said.

The class was relieved that it wasn’t a long assignment like a project or an essay since they have other assignments to do. Jae signs telling her “A, can I copy the rest of the notes from math and this class.” Angel signs back telling him “Fine, I’ll give it to you during lunch time.” He signs telling her “Thanks A; I’ll give it back to you during 4th period.” She signs back telling him “No problem JJ, don’t lose my notes.”

Jae signs telling her “I won’t lose them. A, have I ever lose anything you gave me besides I always return them to you.” Angel signs back telling him “That’s true; you still have that friendship bracelet I gave you right??” He signs telling her “Of course I still have it I never took it off except for taking showers or go swimming.” She smiles sweetly and signs back telling him “Really?? You never took it off except for getting it wet.

Jae signs telling her “Yeah, I never took it off because it’s too special to be lost since you gave it me when were 8 years old. You still have the necklace I gave you right??” She signs back telling him “Yeah, I never took it off except for taking showers and swimming.” He signs telling her “I’m glad you still have it since it symbolizes our friendship.” Angel signs back telling her “Of course JJ, it symbolizes how long we’ve been friends.

The bell rang signaling that class was over and it was now lunch time. The class waited on Mr. Park dismiss them. Mr. Park fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter