Ch.5 Confession Time??

The Best Friend or The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Angel’s Pov]

Jae smiled at her while poking her back. She giggled quietly and squirmed away from him. He poked her one more time in her sides making her giggle and squirm in her seat. Angel squirmed in her seat and playfully punches him in the arm for the third time.

“Ange, did you really mean that you love me??” Jae asked.

“Of course I love you as a best friend,” Angel replied.

Jae hid his disappointment when she said that she loved him as a best friend not more than that. She saw the disappointed look on his face and wondered why he looked so disappointed about her saying that she loved him as a best friend nothing more.

“JJ, what’s with the disappointed look??” Angel asked.

“I’m not disappointed,” Jae replied.

“JJ, have you forgotten that we forgotten that we could read each other’s facial expressions which tells us what’s going on with each other so that means you’re disappointed about something” Angel said using the same words that he said to her when he read her mad expression on her face.

“I hate it when you can read me like an open book,” Jae replied using the exact words that she used.

“You love me for it anyways,” Angel said.

“Yeah, I love you too” Jae replied.

Angel smiled at his comment knowing that he loves her as best friend but that’s not really the truth though. He mumbled to himself “Damn, I chickened out again from telling her how I feel.” She looked at him and didn’t hear what he had mumbled to himself.

“Did you say something JJ??” Angel asked.

“I have to confess something but I know you wouldn’t feel the same way as I do though,” Jae replied.

“What is it though??” Angel asked.

“A, you’re my best friend I love you more than you’ll ever know but I absolutely have no chance with you because you only see us as best friends. Nothing more,” Jae replied.

“Wait, you love me more than a best friend” Angel said.

“Yeah, since we were kids and see I knew you wouldn’t feel the same way as I feel about you” Jae replied.

“Was I that dense to not notice about how you felt for me??” Angel asked.

“No, you weren’t that dense to not notice about it because I chose to hide it well from you since you were too busy having a cold banter with Kai when we were in freshmen year” Jae replied.

“I’m sorry for not realizing it sooner,” Angel said.

“Its fine I guess I could live with just being the best friend,” Jae replied.

“I’m really sorry JJ for not realizing how you felt for me,” Angel said.

“It’s okay, Ange you were too busy having a with Kai” Jae replied.

“What?! I do not have any with that player” Angel said defensively.

“You do. You could easily cut that tension with a knife,” Jae replied.

“Aigoo, no way he can’t even commit to a relationship since all he does is the girl then dump them and move onto the next victim” Angel said.

“Maybe he wants you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter