Ch.11 Suzy's Revenge

The Best Friend or The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Suzy’s Pov]

Suzy began to plan out her revenge to get back at Changjo since he broke up with her for his baby sister. She stole a copy of Angel’s schedule and knew that Angel has Teacher assistant for 4th period then wrote a note disguised as T.O.P asking Angel to meet up near the library. Suzy enlisted a few guys to help kidnap Angel for her revenge. She gave the note to a sophomore to give to Angel and left to go to the library.

The sophomore named Aya asked the office where Angel would be for her 4th period then headed to dance class since Angel would be there. Angel got the paper signed and turned it in to the office then went back to dance class but bumped into Aya on the way. Aya was relieved that she finally found Angel so she could hand her the note.

“T.O.P oppa told me to give this to you,” Aya said as she handed her the note.

“Alright, thanks for giving it to me even though he could have given the note to me himself” Angel replied as she took the note.

“You’re welcome” Aya said then walked away to go to her class.

Angel opened the note and reads it which said “Baby cousin meet me near the library it’s urgent.” She wondered what’s so urgent that he needed to meet her near the library then headed to the library. Suzy saw her coming near library and signaled to one of the guys to get her. Angel looked around for her older cousin near the library but couldn’t find him and knew it was a trap so she quickly sent a text to Jae that something bad was going to happen to her. One of the guys that Suzy had enlisted to help in her revenge sneaked up behind Angel and covered with a face-towel which knocked Angel out.

Suzy had an evil smirk on her face then told the guys to take Angel somewhere that no one will be able to find her. An unconscious Angel was being taken somewhere by Suzy’s little helpers. Suzy went off to her class and pretend as if her revenge never happened. Poor little Suzy didn’t know someone saw Angel being taken somewhere and took footage of it as evidence.

Jae checked his phone and sees a text from his baby girl then reads it which said “Baby boy something bad is going to happen to me.” He began to worry when he read the text and went to go look for her after checking in with the photography teacher of being teacher assistant. Jae quickly notified campus security that Angel has gone missing. The campus security began to search for Angel around the school while notifying the principle that a student has gone missing.

Changjo got excused from his 4th period class since his teacher has told him that his baby sister went missing. Suzy evil smirked that no one will be able to find Angel anytime soon. T.O.P got excused as well from his 4th period class since he got told that his baby cousin was missing. Angel’s entire close knit group of friends was excused from their 4th period when they got told Angel went missing.

“Jae, what’s going on??” CL asked.

“Angel’s been kidnapped,” Jae replied.

“Are you sure??” Changjo asked.

“Yes, she texted me that something bad was going to happen to her” Jae replied.

“But doesn’t she have T.A for 4th period so she must be roaming around the school for errands,” Sehun said.

“I checked with her 4th period teacher and he said that Angel hasn’t returned from the office after turning in a paper,” Jae replied.

“Guys, look there’s a note near the library” Minzy said.

They headed near the library and found the note that must have fallen out of Angel’s pocket. Changjo picked up the note and opened it up which read “Baby cousin meet me near the library it’s urgent.” The others took a look at the note over Changjo’s shoulder and read the note. T.O.P knew that wasn’t his hand writing that wrote the note.

“T.O.P oppa why did you make Angel meet you here??” Minzy asked.

“That wasn’t me who wrote that somebody must have written that note disguised as me to get Angel to meet him/her near the library,” T.O.P replied.

“It looks like a girl’s handwriting and it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter