Ch.7 The Choice

The Best Friend or The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Kai’s Pov]

Kai and Jae waited for her response to see who she will choose to be with. Angel couldn’t believe it that her own best friend is making her choose between them and didn’t give her enough time to make the decision. Krystal felt bad for Angel that they were making her choose between them and decided to step into the situation so Angel could at least have some time to make her choice.

“Guys, can we talk about the project first and give Angel sometime on her decision instead of waiting on her make the choice now” Krystal said.

Angel felt grateful that Krystal gave her time to think over her decision since she was forced to choose between the player and the best friend. Krystal gave Angel a small smile and mouthed to her “I’m sorry that they wanted to make you choose without even giving you time to think.” She smiled and mouthed back “Thank You for letting me have the opportunity to think over my decision.”

“Fine, we can talk about the project first” Kai replied.

“Where will we be doing the project??” Krystal asked.

“We could do it at my house,” Angel replied.

“That’s a great idea,” Krystal said.

“You do know this isn’t a group project right it’s two different projects,” Kai replied.

“No really,” Angel said sarcastically.

“Not funny,” Kai replied.

“Not trying to be,” Angel said.

“Do we even know what the project is??” Krystal asked.

“Nope, Ms. Kim only told us to discuss where we would do the project” Jae replied.

“So it’s settled that we will do both our projects at my house,” Angel said.

“Yeah, I just need the address” Krystal replied.

“You could just follow Jae since he knows where my house is,” Angel said.

“That’s fine with me,” Krystal replied.

The class finished discussing where they would be doing their project with their partners. Ms. Kim knew it was a wise decision to pair Angel and Kai together for the project since it was painstakingly obvious that they had some tension between each other for the past two years of high school. Anyone in the school could tell that they had some kind of between each other.

“Class, for the project you will be doing is to create a presentation to show us who that person really is” Ms. Kim said.

Angel’s eyes widen when she heard what the project is going to be about and signs telling him “No, this cannot work.” Jae signs back telling her “It’s just a project Ange.” She signs telling him “I don’t care if it’s just a project but I’m not going to show the player who I really am.” He signs back telling her “Ange, you don’t have a choice or you’ll fail the proj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter