Ch.6 The Player has changed

The Best Friend or The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jae’s Pov]

He signed telling her “Well she didn’t so we are safe but anyways it seems the player has this class as us.” Angel signs back telling him “Are you serious?? He’s in the class.” Jae signs telling her “Yeah he’s in the class. I hope Ms. Kim doesn’t assign us a project on the first day of class.” She signs back telling him “Don’t say that or she will literally assign us project.”

“Class, as for tonight’s assignment you will be doing a project and I will assign the partners” Ms. Kim said.

Angel glared at her best friend and signs telling him “Look what you did?? We got a project to do.” Jae signs back telling him “Just pray that we will be partnered up with each other.” She signed telling him “I hope we get partnered up with each other it would be a disaster if we get partnered up with someone else.” He signed back telling her “At least if we have each other it will be an easy A for the both of us but if we didn’t we’d probably fail the assignment on the first try.”

“Choi Angel and Kim Jong In you two are partners for the project,” Ms. Kim said.

“What?!” Kai/Angel exclaimed at the same time.

“You two will be partners and that’s final,” Ms. Kim said.

“But Ms. Kim I can’t work well with him because we’ll end up killing each other if we get paired up for this,” Angel replied.

“Ms. Choi, my answer is final I’m not changing your partner” Ms. Kim said.

“Of course, Ms. Kim” Angel replied with a forced smile on her face.

“Glad you see it my way Ms. Choi” Ms. Kim said.

Angel signs telling him “She hates me and paired me up with the freaking player who will basically have me do all the work.” Jae signed back telling her “How about I do my project with whoever I’m paired up at your house??” She signs telling him “Brilliant idea at least I won’t be alone with the player.” He signed back telling her “Yeah so don’t worry about it Ange.”

“Park Jae-hyun and Jung Krystal you two are partners for this project,” Ms. Kim said.

Jae signed telling her “At least I have a nice partner to do this project with and not do all the work.” Angel signed back telling him “Well lucky you JJ, I’m stuck with the player who can’t commit to a relationship.” He signed telling her “Don’t sweat about it Ange.” She signs back telling him “I’m royally screwed if he makes me do all the work.” Jae signed telling her “Maybe he won’t make you do all the work. He could probably split the work with you.” Angel signed back telling him “Whatever, he better

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter