Ch. 4 Homeroom

The Best Friend or The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jae’s Pov]

Jae and Angel entered homeroom quietly without the teacher noticing until they got caught by the teacher. The teacher named Ms. Song looked at her two late students noticing that Angel wasn’t carrying her own backpack or book.

“Do you two have a pass for being late??” Ms. Song asked.

“Of course, Ms. Song here you go” Angel replied as she handed in the late pass which excused the both of them.

“Take your seats you two,” Ms. Song said.

“Nae, Ms. Song!!!” Jae and Angel replied as they took their seats.

He signed to his best friend asking her “How’d you get a late pass?? I didn’t see you leave the hallway.” Angel signed back to him telling him “I wrote up a late pass and got it signed by the counselor to excuse us both for being late.” He signed to her telling her “Nice save, I thought we had to make up a lie like we did last time when we got late in sophomore year.” She signed back to him telling him “That was a disaster when we made that lie up in sophomore year.”

Jae signed to her telling her “Not even Ange, it was close to believable when we made that lie up.” Angel signed back to him while taking some notes telling him “Sure, the teacher was so close to believing us that we got a detention for making that lie up.” He signed telling her “At least it wasn’t a phone call home that would’ve been worse.” She signed back to him telling him “JJ get to work or we’ll get in trouble with Ms. Song.”

“Class, here are your time tables for this year” Ms. Song said as she passed them out to her students.

Jae signed to his best friend asking her “What classes do you got??” She signed back telling him “I got Pre-Calculus, English 11, T.A, Korea History, Music, and dance what about you??” He signed telling her “Same except for last class I have Photography.” Angel signed back telling him “Of course you would choose Photography since you love modeling in front of a camera.” Jae signed telling her “I didn’t say anything about your dance class.”

The bell rings signaling that homeroom has now just ended and it’s time to go to first period. Jae and Angel packed up their things then headed off to their first period which turns out to be a math class in the morning.

“Ready for Pre-Cal?” Jae asked.

“Nope, are you ready?” Angel replied.

“I’m not ready at all and why do we have to go to math class in the morning??” Jae asked.

“Because it was the way the counselor set our time tables up,” Angel rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter