Ch.1 Relationship issues

The Best Friend or The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Angel’s Pov]

Angel kept staring at her phone while waiting on the porch for her oppa to take her to school but he never came. She wondered where her oppa went since he was supposed to take her to school but he never arrived. Angel looked at the time and gave up waiting then started walking to school with her earphones in her ear.

Her phone beeped letting her know that she received a text message which she decided to check while walking to her school.

The text message reads I forgot to mention it to you that I left already for school and didn’t wait for you so you have to walk to school this morning –Changjo.

Angel glared at the text message and hated the way her oppa was acting causing her to be left behind to walk for school. She hated the girl that her oppa was dating which turned out to be Suzy even though she knew that her oppa was in love with Minzy rather than Suzy. Angel wanted to say something about it but she couldn’t do it since her oppa wouldn’t believe her anymore with what she had to say about his stuck up of a girlfriend. She couldn’t stand it that her oppa doesn’t want to believe her and always gets smacked or yelled at that had to do with his girlfriend.

She wasn’t the Angel that her friends or best friend knew anymore since she was sworn to not tell anyone that her oppa was physically abusing her because if she did then her oppa would make her life a living hell at home. Angel missed the close relationship she had with her oppa but now her life has become hell when she even tries to speak badly about Suzy around her oppa which she found out the hard way was a bad idea that led her to get abused.

[No one’s Pov]

The school that Angel attends is for the bright, talented and elite students who can afford coming to the school. Some of the students are on scholarships while others have their parents paying for their education.

Angel arrived at the front of the school and puts her hood up then walks through the front doors. She headed to her locker avoiding everyone around her and bumps into the number one player in the school.

“Watch where you’re going,” Kai said.

“Sorry” as she said in a small whisper voice and got out of his way quickly and heads to her locker.

“Hyung, you could’ve said that nicely to her,” Sehun said.

“She didn’t even say sorry for bumping to me,” Kai replied.

“Actually, she did say sorry but it was in a small whisper voice” Suho said.

“She did??” as Kai asked.

“Yeah she did,” Suho replied.

“Wait wasn’t that Angel who bumped into you??” Chanyeol asked.

“I didn’t see the face clearly,” Kai replied.

“Doesn’t Angel usually say a cold remark to Kai whenever they cross paths in the hallway,” Kris asked.

“Yeah she usually does but that isn’t like her to act so shy,” Xiumin replied.

“That was Angel!!” Kai exclaimed.

“Yeah dude that was her,” Baekhyun replied.

“She looks different though she isn’t so cold like she usually she is,” Chen said.

“Maybe her friends might know why she’s acting this way,” Lay said.

“Let’s ask and see why Angel is acting this way,” Tao replied.

“Let’s go then,” D.O said.

EXO wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter