Stay with me

I love you forever (one shots)

 

Broke up, yes you broke up with him about two months ago, why?  You don’t even know, maybe because of his crazy schedule, or maybe because your parents didn’t approve you dating an idol your friends weren’t a big of a help since they were always saying that he had a girl on each place he was going to perform you had also those fights with him about everything and nothing. Well probably it was all of those things that made you break up with him.

After two months of depressing, chocolate, romantic movies with friends. Your best friend had enough on seeing you sad wend you were the one to break up so she decided to take you shopping for new clothes so you two could go out with some friends that way you can be distracted and smile a little.

-What about that one? – Your friend points to a small blue top with a big neckline.

- You’re king right? – Your friend was getting frustrated, you didn’t like anything.

- You know I didn’t want to say this but before your relationship with Youngbae you used to like those kind of stuff.

- No I didn’t – you continue walking seeing the clothes, searching for something you could like after a few minutes of thinking you realize that you actually used to like those tops. – I guess you’re right… I change on so thing because of him – You sight.

- Don’t over react about that, everyone changes a little because of a boyfriend. Now cheer up! – She grabs your cheek and pulls it. – Making it get red.

- You’re mean! – You complain but she’s already looking at some dress.

- It’s perfect! Here take go try it! – She pushes you to the cabin to dress it. It was a black dress with two straps that stud really tight to your body showing your slim figure and pushed you chest up making your s really pleasing to the eye.

- Don’t you think it’s a little too much?

- No! Want me to call the guy that works here to give his opinion?

- No! – The curtain was open so everyone that was on the dressing rooms area could see you and for your luck the only man that worked there passed to take some clothes and stooped for a few seconds looking at you making a cute and mischievous smile that made you and your friend laugh. – You so have to take it!

- I’ll take it; I like so not a problem.

You spent the rest of the afternoon searching something to your friend to wear, she took some y skinny jeans and a white and gray top with a neckline then you two went to your home to have dinner, take a long relaxing bath and get ready to go out. This was actually working you weren’t thinking about him.

A few hours later there you were with your new y dress and black high heels, you looked and felt y like you could do anything, you were with your friends waiting to get in on the club, it was so nice and it felt so right to be there with your friends smiling and laughing. You had missed it.

You all got in the club the music was amazing, the atmosphere was even better you went on the direction of the bar to get you black vodka, you could feel eyes watching you and as you turned you head each side as you waited on the bar for that drink you could see tons of guys watching and your friends were playing around with that. After that refreshing drink you wanted to dance you follow to your best friend side that was already dancing.

It was amazing being there, free, feeling happy. Suddenly your eyes stopped on the other side of the room, it was him with another girl dancing well not dancing she was rubbing her body against his and he was holding her hips so she stud close. The girl was with her back to you so he could see you, he watched you as while that girl rubbed herself against his body he starts moving his hands with one stopping on her tight. Your smile vanished making you turn your back and went to the other side where he couldn’t see you, you best friend noticed you leaving really fast and followed you.

-What’s going on? – She asked as soon as you stopped.

- He’s here – You look at her, not crying at least not now – He’s there with a girl rubbing against him.

- So what? And you are going to be sad when you were the one that broke up?

- But I love him!

- Apparently he moved on! So go there and show what you got there are a ton of good looking guys that want to dance with you use one to show him that you don’t need him! – She points to the dance floor. She was right you needed to show that you are fine without him.

Fortunately a guy came to ask you to dance; he was handsome, tall with dark hair and a cute smile. Perfect for the occasion. You two went to the dance floor and started dancing you moved your hips side to side moving in a y way he couldn’t take his eyes of you and neither Youngbae sometimes you turned around to look at your ex that was with that girl biting his lip.

A few music later that guy that was dancing with you went to get a drink so you were now with your friends talking you ended needing to go to the restroom and when you were getting out to meet with your new friend someone grabbed you and pulled you to a hidden part of the club.

-What do you think you’re doing? – You scream at him.

- I’m the one that should be asking that! What’s wrong with you? – Youngbae held you close to him and the wall and your hand hear pinned to the wall by his strong hands so you didn’t have a way to escape

- What’s wrong with me? You’re the one that had a girl rubbing against you.

- What about that dance with that guy?

- So what? Are you jealous? As I recall I broke up with you.

- I’m not jealous! You should be the one regretting the decision you made!

- Apparently I don’t regret it – He take a look at you placing his right leg between your legs making your dress raise a little – enjoying yourself? – You talk making him face you again. – What do you want Youngbae? Isn’t that girl enough? – Youngbae takes a deep breath and lets you go turning his back to you leaving.

The rest of the night went by, sometimes your eyes scanned the room but Youngbae was nowhere to be find. The night ended your friends let you at home; you were going to spend the night alone. At your door as you rolled the keys you noticed that the door wasn’t looked and you were sure you looked it, you got in and in the dark someone pushed you against the door closing it you searched for the light switch and as soon as the lights went on you saw Youngbae with his face close to yours holding your shoulders against the wooden door.

-What’s wrong with you? Are you drunk?

- No! I came here to make sure you wouldn’t sleep with that guys – He looked so furious full of jealousy.

- And what if I slept with him? That’s not of your concern! – You try to free yourself but he ends up pining your arms above your head and placed his leg between your legs.

- Yes it is! – You were shocked how loud he talked. – I can’t let anyone have you.

- But you can be with other girls right?

- That’s no it; you think that that girl as someone I wanted? – He kissed you brutally making his tongue invade your mouth.  – You’re the one I want – He looks in your eyes as soon the kiss ended, showing that he was hurt.

- You just left – Youngbae kept his eyes on your face while his free hand traveled up your tight raising your dress.

- This dress really suits you – he whispers in your ear making you shiver. He started kissing down your neck to your shoulder, your hands were still on the same position so with his free hand he went to your back to it.

- Youngbae stop it – You try to say as firmly as you could but your voice betrayed you witch made him smile against your skin.

- At least if your going to lie try to sound as you mean it – he bites your lower lip kissing you right away.

You got lost on his touch, you missed it, each kiss, bite, touch and whisper made you want him even more and as you relaxed your body he let you go your hands that as soon as you felt them free you wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to the kiss.

-Say that you’ll stay with me.

- Oppa… - You try to talk but he was kissing and biting your neck making you lose focus.

- Say it.

- I’ll stay with you – He looks in your eyes searching for something more than desire more than lust  - I mean it – You kiss him softly on the lips and as approval he grabs your tights pulling you up placing each leg on each side of his hip taking you to your room to finish what he started.