Miss Anonymous

I love you forever (one shots)

 

After a week of being of memorable night in the hot new club Youngbae was sitting on the couch on the recording room with Big Bang members. He was there looking to the corner of the room for some time like he was thinking.

-Youngbae -Seungri called but nothing – Youngbae – he called again this time touching on his arm making him lose focus turning his attention to his hyung.

- What?

- It’s your time to record – Seungri said sitting beside him – what were you thinking about?

- Nothing – Youngbae got up and went to the recording room, everyone was curious about what he was thinking about. The recording continued, Seungri kept on asking Youngbae what made him get so concentrated but he never told him. Youngbae and Jiyong were the last on the recording room.

- Youngbae… - he looks up to meet Jiyong eyes making an expression saying “what?” – Are you going to tell me what got you so distracted? Even on the recording room you weren’t your usual self. Is something wrong?

- Well – He sights and looks at the ground – Remember the night we went to that new club?

- Yes of course. What about it?

- Well that time that you guys didn’t knew where I was, I lied I wasn’t on the restroom all that time.

- So where were you? – Jiyong starts to get worry, he never saw him like this.

- I was with a girl…

- A girl? – Jiyong smiles for this news. – So? – He looks at his hyung sitting on that couch.

- I can’t stop thinking about her and I barely saw her face. She has this amazing dance moves. We dance that night.

- You got her number or something?

- No, not even her name, we danced a little but then she just vanished. She also had this sweet aroma; her perfume was so sweet and appellative. Her body had an almost perfect shape…

- Wow she looks great even if you almost didn’t saw her face and don’t know her name. Are you going to do soothing?

- Like what Jiyong? – Youngbae gets up frustrated with the situation.

- You can always go back to that club maybe she’s there again – Youngbae looks at Jiyong with his face full of hope, Jiyong he noticed that and smiled – We can go all today since it’s weekend and the work is done.

With a better expression the two boys went to tell the rest of the group about the sudden plans for that night, of course Seungri got curious about that and wonder if it had something to do with the strange mood of that afternoon on the studio. After dinner, a long bath and of course a lot of questions from Seungri they went to the club on the secret mission to discover the identity of “Mrs. Anonymous”.

The club as bursting it had the most amazing beat, bodies moving people screaming, drinking really enjoying the night. Still Youngbae felt unease scanning the room looking for the girl that could be the one with the sweet perfume.

-Any luck? – Jiyong went to Youngbae side with a glass on his hand.

- No – he sight, looking at his friend with a weak smile.

- How did you found her last time?

- I went to the restroom and I bumped on her.

- Why don’t you go there to see if you bump on her again? – Youngbae looks on to him in disbelief – I know that’s a long shot but what where the probabilities of a girl with no name mark you so much? So maybe you have luck.

- Maybe

 He looks at the other side of the room, all the way to the rest room, there’s nothing to lose on trying even if it’s a crazy idea but he came all the way here to find the anonymous girl with the sweet fragrance. He went looking at everyone around him he got to the other side and nothing.

– No luck … – a girl had passed in front of him. – That smell – his eyes are turned to the girl that was walking in to the crowd he followed her – It’s the same smell - 

He went after her short after he couldn’t see her again he stud there on the middle of the dance floor searching for her. Suddenly he shivered from the touch of a cold hand on his arm that pulled him to dance. They danced and he only saw her face for a short time, but it was her, the smell, the moves, the hair and the body that he once again felt under his hands.

-Tell me your name – he said on her ear.

- It’s a secret… - he heard before a small laugh. Placing her hands around his neck the swayed to the sound of the music. The mystery of not knowing how she was made Youngbae stay all the night with her and finally he could see her face properly, it wasn’t as he imagined it was better, more natural.

- Can you tell me your name now? – He asked while they rest against a wall holding each other hand.

- Don’t feel like it – she said placing herself right in front of him and his hand moved to her hip.

- Why? – He got close pushing her to him

- Why should I tell you? It won’t change a thing –her right arm wrapped around his neck and her left hand on top of his abs felling how in shape he was. Youngbae placed his soft pink lips on top of hers giving into a passionate kiss while pulling her against him, them he started kissing her jaw going to her cheek ear and neck felling that aroma that made him crazy.

- I love your scent – Youngbae breaths on her hear sending shivers down her spine.

- Glad you like it – she says with a smile felling his lips on her neck, out of nothing his phone started ringing – You should pick up we have time.

He look at her with the phone on the hand seeing that was Jiyong, he answered walking a few step in front to see if his hyungs were close to see him, not letting go his hand she places behind him surrounding his hips with her arms playing with his shirt she let him go while he was distracted on the attempt to hear Jiyong. The called ended and he turned to look for her but she wasn’t there he looked around to see if he could find her but nothing as he placed his phone on the front pocket he felt something that wasn’t there before he take it and looked at it, it was a piece of paper from her with her phone number and saying “Call me so we can finish what we started. Miss Anonymous”.

-I’m going to kill you Jiyong.