After three year you're still the one

I love you forever (one shots)

 

It has been three year since you left the big city of Seoul to go back to your small hometown it has also been three years since you break up with the love of your life leaving not knowing you were pregnant of his son. So now you’re a single mother with a three year old boy named Jung Hee you love him so much but it hurts you that every single aspect about that little boy looked just like Youngbae.

In that time you never went back to Seoul even if you kept on talking with your closest friends, so one day after a long talk on the phone with your best friend Tatsou you decided to go visit him. You meet Tatsou because you started working on the same place, a big café that most of their costumers were big celebrities or important business men actually that how you meet Youngbae too.

A few days after you went with your son to Seoul straight to Tatsou house letting your stuff where you and your son were going to spend the week, Jung Hee already knew Tatsou since Tatsou went a few time to your hometown just to see you two. Being back to Seoul was like a dream walking on that big park that you went to many time made you so happy and being able to share it with your son and best friend was almost perfect, you loved that city so much that for moments you forgot the reason you leaved that town until you hear a familiar voice calling your name.

-Saki? Is that you? – You look back with a smile but afraid whit what could happen next, as you turned you see the smiley face that called and four more one that was so surprised to see you.

- Daesung oppa – you answered greeting them all with a smile, Tatsou was with your son feeding the ducks on the lake.

- Long time no see. What are you doing here?

- I missed all of this so I decided to make a visit. How have you guys been doing?

- Great, Big Bang keeps rising up. – Jiyong says all fired up.

- I’m glad I’ve… -You were interrupted with the touch of a small and on yours.

- Mommy – You hear calling softly making all of them look – Who are these people you are talking to?

- Jung Hee, these are mommy friends – You introduced them to your son and they were glad to meet him.

- Come see the ducky mommy – he started to pull you so you went with him hopping that would help you run away from Youngbae that stared without saying a word but unfortunately they went with you and you all ended playing around. A few minutes playing you decided you deserved some rest so you went to sit on a bench near them short after Youngbae went to your side.

- Cute kid you have.

- Yeah… - You sigh.

- Where is his father – he looked at you and you looked at him so neither one of you noticed that Jung Hee was in front of you.

- I don’t have a father, mommy says that he loves me a lot but he’s just too busy to be with me. – You bit your lip trying to control tears that wanted to come out while you hear your son saying that awful lie, right after Jung Hee went to play again with a smile.

- How’s the father?

- None of your business. – You talked slowly trying to avoid that your voice would break.

- How old is he? – It was enough you thought, no more lies so you decided to let him figure it out.

- He’s three… - you look down at your feet not wanting to face him.

- Saki…is Jung Hee my son? – You just nodded your head biting your lip so you won’t cry. – Why didn’t you tell me? – He asks you softly but you noticed that we was angry at you and wanted to scream.

- How could I?

- Did you know when you left me? – He was trying to control himself by closing his fists tight.

- No – I look at him, almost crying – I didn’t, I only knew a month later.

- Why didn’t you tell me?

- Youngbae I just had left you, I was still mad because of our fight and after everything you told me and I told you on that day I just thought that you wouldn’t care.

- How could just think something like that?

- “There’s nothing you may have that would make me want to be with you!” That’s what you said to me.

- I wasn’t thinking straight – He grabs your hands looking in your eyes – I tried to call you so many times but you phone never was on, I called Tatsou but he just told me to leave you alone I even called your mother I went to your home town but never find you I just didn’t went to your mother house because I didn’t knew where it was.

- Why would you do that after everything that we said?

- Because I loved you and I still do, I didn’t care if those things you said were real I just wanted to tell you how much I regretted the things I said and that I loved so much.

- They weren’t real I wasn’t thinking straight Bae…

- Mommy why are you crying? – Your son jumps to you whit a worried face.

- I’m not crying there’s something in mommy eye. Look I need to talk to Youngbae oppa what do you think of going with Tatsou and the other have lunch?

- Ok mommy – he left you and Youngbae and pulled Tatsou and the others to go lunch.

- He’s so cute – Bae said breaking your concentration on your son and the others.

- He’s also really smart… Sometimes he does this annoyed face that really reminds me of yours – you smiled remembering those amazing moments you had with this man and those you had with you baby.

- What are we going to do Saki? I want to be there for him, every time I can I want to be with him with you if it’s possible – once again he grabs your hands pulling you closer and kisses your lips and you just can't pull him away, you missed his lips so much, his touch and his voice.

- I don’t know what we can do, we should go slowly can't just tell him like that – you answered looking down as we pulled your face up to meet your eyes.

- And what about us?

- What us?

- I love you, you never left my mind I still keep pictures of you everywhere see? – He shows you his wallpaper it was a picture of you two taken by Daesung where Youngbae and you were on the couch of the dorm and you were kissing his cheek while he had this big smile. – I still use our ring …

- I love you to, but what about the reason we broke up?

- You know I can't be always there with you with my work I won’t be able to go back home to have dinner on time or that I can be in bed with you every night you knew that since the beginning but I promised you then and promise you know I’ll always love you, you’ll be the only one on my heart, mind and future so you know that at end I’ll be with you and no one else. – He kissed passionately holding you close to him like he was afraid that if he let you go and he opened his eyes you wouldn’t be there, but your kissed needed to be break so you could breath.

- I love you Bae, you were always the one on my heart….