Saying goodbye...

I love you forever (one shots)

 

 

For some days your boyfriend has been acting weird, he doesn’t call that often while he’s away, sometimes he avoided your kisses or hugs. Each day he’s more absent, so one day you decided to invite the all group to dinner this way he had to be with you and maybe you could find what was going on. They got to your home on the middle of the afternoon so they decided to play some games and eat time flew by after dinner he was with them chatting about work on the back yard except Seung-hyun, also known as T.O.P, he was with you eating an apple and talking.

-By the way, did you and Youngbae decide what to do? – He toke another bite on that red apple making some juice go to his face and covering those chunky lips.

- About what? – You asked making a weird face thinking that you forgot about something.

- What do you mean about what? About his going to the military service next week. – Your heart stopped for what it seemed like forever, you didn’t know, he didn’t tell you about it.

- No – You said looking down to your finger, the one that had your ring wanting to cry – e still have to think about it – now you understand why he was so distant.

- Sorry for mention it.

- Don’t worry Seung-hyun. – You smile at him – I’ll be right back – You go to your bedroom wanting to cry and scream as loud as you could but couldn’t not now.

Finally the other went home and Youngbae was going to spend the night with you, they all left you still pretended that you didn’t knew but right after Youngbae close the door to his friend you just turned your back and went to your room shutting the door with all your strength. Youngbae noticed that something was wrong and run right after you opening the door jut to find you sitting on top of that big bed with your hands on your face crying.

-What’s wrong babe? – He knelt in front of you with his hands on your knees waiting for you to say something; you lifted your head cleaning your eyes still you couldn’t look at him.

- Why didn’t you told me?

- T-told you what? – you were now looking straight at him and he made that face, you knew he was pretending that he didn’t knew, lying.

- What do you mean what? You are going to the military NEXT WEEK I had to find out from your friends! How am I supposed to fell about that?

- Babe I… - Caressing your face.

- No Bae! – You stood up pushing him away – when did you intend to tell me? On the day? Or you just wanted to leave not saying anything?

- No, I was going to tell you – while his voice was smooth and calm you just wanted to yell at him. – But never could find the right time.

- Finding out from your friend was better? All these weeks you have been pushing me away and I didn’t know why I even thought you had somebody else Bae!

- How could you think something like that?! – He screamed at you scaring you he was so mad right now. - I love you! There will never be somebody else

- Then why were you pushing me away?

- Because every time you touched me I thought how much I was going to miss you and it hurt so much – he starts to walk to you and you could see that he wanted to cry as much as you, holding your hand and placing it on his chest you felt his heart beating – this feeling that I cherish so much is now hurting me more than if you cheated on me.

- Bae it’s two years we will make it I know it. – You try to comfort him by placing your other hand on his cheek he just leaned his face to the side so he could feel you better. You now see the why of his distance.

- That’s another thing that I didn’t want to talk about, I don’t what to lose you you’re the most important person in the world to me and because I love you I can’t ask you to wait alone for two years – Your mouth dropped and your heart to, this wasn’t what you wanted to hear. – Please after I go live your life and if you find someone else please be happy with him, don’t wait for me.

- But Bae – you let him go and made a step back – How can you ask me something like that? Be happy? You’re the only one that makes me happy there will never be someone else.

- You don’t know that

- What? What about the times you told me it was going to be forever and I was the only one? You didn’t know? You aren’t sure about it?

- No I am, you are the only one.

- It’s the same thing with me! How could you just say not to wait? – You scream. – Don’t you love me that you want to be with me when you come back?

- I want! – He grabs your face looking in your eyes he was so close to you – God knows how much I want to be with you for the rest of my life.

- So just come back! I’ll be waiting Youngbae I will… - A tear fell from your eye and he got it with his finger – please don’t just ask me to move on without you.

- Ok babe, if you believe that we can do it I believe to… - He kisses you on the forehead.

Days went by he was no longer distant from you actually since this last week he didn’t had to work so most of the time he was alone with you. Dates, nights cuddling, movies and the everything was perfect but now you started to understand his pain, each touch broke your heart from the fear of his leaving. It was the last night before he had to go, the last night you could feel his hands and lips, the last time you could see his eyes and hear his voice calling your name and saying he loves you. The last night that you spent cuddling with him trying to sleep trying not to cry.

It’s morning the morning he has to leave weirdly the weather was dark it looked like it was going to rain, taking breakfast on silence only with soft smiles to each other, the ride on the car was also quiet holding each other hands with your head on his shoulder and finally you got there you saw friends and family that went to say goodbye. He hugged everyone and finally it was your time to say it, he holds you close to his chest and finally tears fall from his eyes and yours to.

-I Love you – he told you on your ear kissing you on the lips right away.

- Love you too – You cry.

- Please smile, I want to see you smile. – Then you smile making him smile and kiss you again and in as it starts to rain in a whisper he told you – I’ll be back please wait for me…