Ice Cream

I love you forever (one shots)

 

Hot summer day and nothing better than to be at the beach enjoying the hot sun and the fresh water of the sea. Children playing on the sand, youngsters playing volleyball, families enjoying the hot day.

You were with you’re sitting on the sand with your five year old brother playing on the sand, he wanted a big castle so you were trying your best to fulfill the little one wish, on the middle of the playing with sand all over you a volleyball ball hit your legs you look to the side and some boys asked you to give them the ball so you got up and did a volley serve going right to the hands of a small tanned boy with black NY cap, shaped body and cute smile you woke up from your staring and went to your little brother side.

-I want to go to the water – Your brother says to you.

- Sure, it will be nice to take all this sand of my body. – You smile at him getting up; he holds your hand as you two walk to the water. On the water you clean the sand of you and your brother still wants to play there he even made a friend so will he played near the water you were sitting on your towel with your eyes glued on him.

Minutes later you see your brother talking to some older boys and you get slightly worried you get up and went to him.

-Jung Hee? – You called they look at you making you feel awkward.

- Noona the hyungs caught some crabs – He went to pull you to see the bucket.

- Yek  - You say, not liking what you saw – crabs are creepy animals – you say getting away.

- They aren’t that bad –You heard, looking on the direction of that voice you saw the same boy of the volley ball.

- To me they are.

- Noona can I eat an ice cream? – Your brother breaks your concentration on that handsome guy.

- Sure, let’s go get some – You grab his hand and walk to your bag and towel, getting everything together so you could go to the bar buy your little brother his sweet.

- Hyung! – You hear your brother call as you fold a towel.

- Ey little one – it’s him again, getting closer and closer with a towel on his backpack and shirt on his hand – Going to get your ice cream? – He asked looking at you putting his hand on top of your brother head.

- Yes, want to come with us?

- If your noona doesn’t mind – He smiles at your brother then to you.

- Can he noona? – You brother asks smiling.

- Don’t see why not – You answer.

You three walked up the beach on the sand, slowly it was weird since he was a hot tanned guy that didn’t like to dress his shirt obviously so every girl on the beach was looking at him as he smiled talking with your brother. Hot shirtless guy cute smile playing around with a small cute kid, they all were melting drooling until they see you next to them you had that feeling like if staring could kill you would be dead already.

-You two sit there – He points to a table outside the bar and he got in, not before dressing his shirt, short after he came back with three ice creams – One chocolate – he gives it to your brother – One vanilla chocolate – he gives it to you smiling sweetly – and another chocolate for me – he jokes.

- Thanks hyung.

- Glad you like it – He says looking at you.

- Thank you…. I don’t know your name

- Youngbae – You introduce to him.

- Can I go play? – You brother asks after eating his ice cream.

- Sure, but don’t get to far from here. – And of he goes to play with some more kids near.

- He’s really a nice kid – You hear that guy say making you look at him while his eyes follow your brother – I always wanted a little brother.

- It haves it’s good things – You joke. – It seems that he really likes you; usually he doesn’t get along with older guys.

- I’m different on his eyes I guess. – He smiles at you. – So I never seen you here before you from around?

- Yes, guess you have been looking to the wrong place that’s why you never seen me.

- Guess so.

The two of you continued talking; it was easy, he was funny he told some things about him and his family and you told him, you two found out that have interest in common and some friends to. The sun was setting and it was time to leave.

-See you again? – He says hopeful with a innocent smile, you extend your hand indicating you want his phone he gave it to you and you gave him your number.

- Call me sometime. – You bit your lip.

- Will we see hyung again noona?

- If he wants – You say playful.

- Of course little one and will play all day.

- It’s time to go Jung Hee. – You say goodbye to him and leave.

You walked in the direction of the bus stop holding your brother hand, on the bus your phone rings it was a text saying “I’ll be on the beach tomorrow, don’t make me go catch crabs again to get your attention – Youngbae” , you started smiling getting your cheeks red

-Noona – Your brother calls – I like Youngbae hyung he’s nice.

- I like him too Jung Hee – You smile at him holding your phone.

“Don’t worry I don’t like those creepy things, I’ll just make you buy me ice cream”